Beginner pH Issues. Help!

Didn't you say you only grew quality? Fuc.k bro hope your sangas dont look like that shit,

And dont cry little cunty... you paged me remember

sup bro u can repot np. second grow had nfi (still none according to porky). I had to repot this fucker during flower it turned out fine. I reckon they like being fucked with a little, just like some of the peeps on here.attachicon.gifrepot1.jpegattachicon.gifrepot2.jpegattachicon.gifrepot3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

When you pot up with your new soil and you have been well guided by others here, maybe lay off the nutes till she sorts herself out. Gazza mentioned that osmo that will do the job for the rest of her time.

Without knowing what you started with, its hard to say how much you should be watering.

That will depend on the aeration and water retention of the soil vs the biomass of the plant and the speed at which its drinking which is again dependant on other factors too.

9 l may be too much. Way easier to add more. Overwatering will cause all kinds of issues.

Even though neither situation is ideal, being dryer is better in my book as the speed to recovery is way faster than too wet.

Lots of ways to grow cheaply.

Composting organic material really good for so many reasons.

There is indeed Potassium in potato skins, iron and lots of other stuff.

Minerals you missed out on by not eating them.

Not sure why you have to burn the skins to ash Aqua?

The mentioned minerals should be released once broken down in a normal composting process.

Old Fox mentioned this.

Burning the skins is something I have not found any info for. Once combusted, other compounds can be formed of the burn area was contaminated for example, so it's something Id like to know more about?

What's the advantage of burning?

Do you burn books too?

A lot of Bush fires around, potato Peel burns getting out of control maybe?

Is the burning common?

Kids into it?

Potato vaping?

• Upvote 2