Beginner pH Issues. Help!

pH the nute mix after I make up a batch yeah? I havent left it for any amount of time to test it. I will soon. Why isnt my pH raise having an effect on my soil pH but when i add a drop of it to the  9 liters of water im about to use it boosts it like crazy?? To put it simply, Im putting in ph 7 water and its staying at pH 3-4?

Everyone screaming repot - Whats better, no harvest or some harvest? because if i fuck repotting it ( this plant is 3ft tall and 2.5 wide half way through flower) like what am i going to do? the grow is just over i have zero other plants. Also another thing nearly EVERY piece of research i have done has pointed me heavily against doing this during flower because A roots do not grow any more during flowering apparently + The amount of shock and stress i put the plant through at this stage will literally out weigh any benefits i would get at this point not to mention the huge risk of complete death

You can repot sativa's up in flower and after they finish stretching no probs, helps keep them small 

indica's and affie's are a waste of time repoting after flowering has started, but it does help if the pot is to small and its out in the hot weather, or you cant water when it needs it

could be twice a day or once every two days, depends how much it is drinking 

hybrids ? depends on what it is

It wont die if ya repot it, don;t use the same shit tho

• Upvote 2

You can repot sativa's up in flower and after they finish stretching no probs, helps keep them small 

indica's and affie's are a waste of time repoting after flowering has started, but it does help if the pot is to small and its out in the hot weather, or you cant water when it needs it

could be twice a day or once every two days, depends how much it is drinking 

hybrids ? depends on what it is

It wont die if ya repot it, don;t use the same shit tho

Good reply dude!. Informative (no sarcasm). Im broke as fuck. What stuff do i get from bunnings and what size pot do i get? i have a ceramic one at home thats about 1.5 x the size. Also im pretty positive this plant finished its stretch like a month ago. Okay so dont use the same shit, What do you mean by shit, the soil, the nutes ???

Listen to the consensus to re-pot, as these guys provide good advice. Also the type of inexpensive pH probe you are using has problems, I have found them to be grossly inaccurate. For soil I use the $15 soil test kit from Bunnings. It's accurate to within 0.5 pH, which I've found good enough for soil, if I try and keep it around 6.5. One of the really expensive pH kits is not necessary for soil, but something like the pH test kit, with accuracy to 0.5 is important IF problems arise. That probe will be way off.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It sucks being broke dude you really have to make due with what little money you have hey, hence why im on here scouring the internet for answers but im just getting told to do shit im not comfortable doing and buy shit i cant afford so yeah

Cheers for your help but i think im just to inexperienced for any advice you guys can offer me. appreciate it