Beginner pH Issues. Help!

Dont get the fertilized stuff.

Dont stress about reporting its easy. Your plant has just started flowering so you can repot it at this stage no worries. Cut off all the leaves with the rust spots a week after ya repot it.

I bought the exact same ph tester as yours at Bunnings on sale for $6 and used it once. I had nothing to test it against so ive no idea about its accuracy. Have you stuck it in different parts of the pot because soil can give different readings in different areas.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I wish I had checked sooner. Most big nurseries will test your PH if you go when they are not busy.soil from Bunnings get the one that says it has 6 months supply of fertiliser in it.

Best bottle tap water for at least 24 hours before using it to water if your worried.

Kelp - go to the beach

Potash- burn potato feelings to ash.

Starting growing can feel like the povo kid a bit on here.

Heck I couldn't afford anything but $9.95 seeds and even then only 3 when I came here.

You'll get there. Just hang in. The first buds you see/smell of your own is 100% worth it.

My first grow was 9 litre buckets I got from bunnings and drilled holes in.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1