Beginner pH Issues. Help!

Yes for solution containing hydro nutrients, you can't use in soil

If you repotted you shouldn't need to adjust ph the new soil should help buffer the old 1

If so this is done b4 you put in pot ,by mixing in a bit of lime to raise pb

You say you put it new pot,I'm assuming you used the soils recommended to you

All you need to do now is sit back and water when required

This is the 3rd time I've tried to help steer you in the right direction

It will also be the last time

I just hope you didn't waste what little money you had on stuff you don't need,now that would be silly wouldn't it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah soil was just as acidic 1-2 more alkaline, I’ll adjust with lime considering your saying I can’t use the ph raise when I water my soil at all. I had about 3-4 different soils recommended to me and I went with the zero fertiliser one to reduce shock from the transplant because I don’t know who is reputable or not on this site.

I appreciate your input and you have helped me a lot but don’t make it out like I’m screaming for you to help me personally, it’s an open thread and your more than welcome to just let me be inexperienced if it’s an issue.

Thanks again! :)

That pot don't look much bigger mate.

Good job there. Looks neat.

How did the roots look?

How wet was it?

Id be mulching moldy buds Bro. Don't smoke them.

I am a big of a degenerate however, I will give you that.

Micmac made a good suggestion with regard to pH.

The go go juice is good if used appropriately.

May not work too well if too wet.

Id be letting it dry out personally, get a confirmed position.

That pot don't look much bigger mate.

Good job there. Looks neat.

How did the roots look?

How wet was it?

Id be mulching moldy buds Bro. Don't smoke them.

I am a big of a degenerate however, I will give you that.

Micmac made a good suggestion with regard to pH.

The go go juice is good if used appropriately.

May not work too well if too wet.

Id be letting it dry out personally, get a confirmed position.

I managed to fit 15L of extra soil with everything else into the pot even if that’s a small amount I’m happy how smooth it went

Thanks dude means a lot, certainly more aesthetic in that pot just hope she takes it well.

Surprisingly she wasn’t your typical completely white mess of root bound, the soil certainly was completely stuck together, roots near the stem base and the bottom of the soil, but certainly showing drastically/completely wrapped around itself at all. I would say maybe I got to it at a really good time? It certainly felt tight I made sure to give her a good tickle on the bottom and sides before she went in.

Hmm pretty damp? Wet probably isn’t the word and because it was like 37 degrees today she was warm af also.

Man I have the biggest pet peeve for mouldy buds and people who don’t cure or store there weed properly for further distribution. I’ve had some very disappointing bags come my way reeking of ammonia. I would never disgrace my lungs ;)

Used appropriately as directed or appropriately sparingly? Also sorry what won’t work if what’s too wet??

Ugh I wish I could get a reading but hey guess what my stars aligning again because I don’t thing this ph probe works unless it has some sort of moisture in the soil to work with [emoji24]

Why spam this thread he says, then goes on to dribble half a novel. Cool story broski,but I didn't mention your fake spelling shit. I'm sure me and your other aliases get on fine, why be a muppet?

Gunna get me an alias, seems to be all the rage these days

then I might hang some shit on all the other aliases lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

When you pot up with your new soil and you have been well guided by others here, maybe lay off the nutes till she sorts herself out. Gazza mentioned that osmo that will do the job for the rest of her time.

Without knowing what you started with, its hard to say how much you should be watering.

That will depend on the aeration and water retention of the soil vs the biomass of the plant and the speed at which its drinking which is again dependant on other factors too.

9 l may be too much. Way easier to add more. Overwatering will cause all kinds of issues.

Even though neither situation is ideal, being dryer is better in my book as the speed to recovery is way faster than too wet.

Lots of ways to grow cheaply.

Composting organic material really good for so many reasons.

There is indeed Potassium in potato skins, iron and lots of other stuff.

Minerals you missed out on by not eating them.

Not sure why you have to burn the skins to ash Aqua?

The mentioned minerals should be released once broken down in a normal composting process.

Old Fox mentioned this.

Burning the skins is something I have not found any info for. Once combusted, other compounds can be formed of the burn area was contaminated for example, so it's something Id like to know more about?

What's the advantage of burning?

Do you burn books too?

A lot of Bush fires around, potato Peel burns getting out of control maybe?

Is the burning common?

Kids into it?

Potato vaping?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cool I've got plenty potato skins lying around ,,,no need to buy potash ever again.

Got a heap lemons and bandages too,,,,,,gonna make some lemonaid.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I managed to fit 15L of extra soil with everything else into the pot even if that’s a small amount I’m happy how smooth it went

Thanks dude means a lot, certainly more aesthetic in that pot just hope she takes it well.

Surprisingly she wasn’t your typical completely white mess of root bound, the soil certainly was completely stuck together, roots near the stem base and the bottom of the soil, but certainly showing drastically/completely wrapped around itself at all. I would say maybe I got to it at a really good time? It certainly felt tight I made sure to give her a good tickle on the bottom and sides before she went in.

Hmm pretty damp? Wet probably isn’t the word and because it was like 37 degrees today she was warm af also.

Man I have the biggest pet peeve for mouldy buds and people who don’t cure or store there weed properly for further distribution. I’ve had some very disappointing bags come my way reeking of ammonia. I would never disgrace my lungs ;)

Used appropriately as directed or appropriately sparingly? Also sorry what won’t work if what’s too wet??

Ugh I wish I could get a reading but hey guess what my stars aligning again because I don’t thing this ph probe works unless it has some sort of moisture in the soil to work with [emoji24]

Nice work wirh the repot.

Small piece of advice.

If you want to know whos advice to take on this forum have a look at each person who is offering advices profile and their grows.

Me personally would only take advice of people who have proven results.

• Upvote 1

sup bro u can repot np. second grow had nfi (still none according to porky). I had to repot this fucker during flower it turned out fine. I reckon they like being fucked with a little, just like some of the peeps on here.attachicon.gifrepot1.jpegattachicon.gifrepot2.jpegattachicon.gifrepot3.jpeg

2nd grow. Your clearly a top level cultivator now.

Let the advice flow. [emoji57]

Those soil probe pH testers are junk.

I bought like 6 of those fuckin things and every one of them read different to the other in the same pot of dirt.

This is a long thread so I apologise if this is already mentioned.

Get a digital pH test pen. Mix your nutes then adjust the pH to desired amount.

Ps. Relax enjoy the learning curve nobody gets it perfect first shot.

• Upvote 2