Phlizon Newest 900W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Mon

No,,a single light won't have the overlap,,give them a single light and the yield will go down ,,

Are we talking energy consumption or number of lights? Would a 400w and 600w hps do better or worse than one 1000w hps? My 2 240W drivers run 2 qb288 each, so is that 4 boards overlapping, 2 fixtures overlapping or 1152 little lights overlapping? So because the same wattage of led cant be spread further it has some unfair advantage? Ok, whack your 1000w hps on a light mover... any better? But now your cost is getting more expensive aswell. But no where near as much as 1000w of led gear. Then again, if cost is an issue, either grow outside where its free or quit growing altogether and go pay 60 bucks a gram from the scumbag stickhouse down the road and tell me about cost... For me LED wins by less heat more light per watt used and less watts used to get the same comparative yields.

400w led vs 600w HPS on light mover... 10 cuttings each tent

https://youtu.be/EddqEyRGW1w

Led gave less big buds but higher overall yield for less power used.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hot tip, there are lots of elite growers in the world. They just don't frequent oz Stoners. He did just shy of 2gpw. (1.96) 55a05380de6c73b35339bad5a39f0026.jpg

Are we talking energy consumption or number of lights? Would a 400w and 600w hps do better or worse than one 1000w hps? My 2 240W drivers run 2 qb288 each, so is that 4 boards overlapping, 2 fixtures overlapping or 1152 little lights overlapping? So because the same wattage of led cant be spread further it has some unfair advantage? Ok, whack your 1000w hps on a light mover... any better? But now your cost is getting more expensive aswell. But no where near as much as 1000w of led gear. Then again, if cost is an issue, either grow outside where its free or quit growing altogether and go pay 60 bucks a gram from the scumbag stickhouse down the road and tell me about cost... For me LED wins by less heat more light per watt used and less watts used to get the same comparative yields.

400w led vs 600w HPS on light mover... 10 cuttings each tenthttps://youtu.be/EddqEyRGW1w

Led gave less big buds but higher overall yield for less power used.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That pic above in papas quote is what I was referring to,it's obvious that the overlap is heaps, and a commercial Grow.

Let's talk about lighting good for most people here ,,that guys yield doesn't compare to most of us no matter how you look at it.

Also HPS is is far more versatile ,,it's not always about having a flat canopy like the LED or HLG make out.

You mention heat issues with HPS ,or if you like ,non heat issues with LED. And that my friend is more of the LED sellers dribble.

Less Heat ,,good for summer and hot climates.

Less heat ,,,bad for winter and cold climates.

I would've thought that'd be a no brainier ,,but the sellers mantra always gets people.

I wonder if they mention the heat issue when marketing cold countries ? Dumb if they did.lol.

Cost ?.. I think cost is a big issue for people that are not convinced the tech is better than what they already have.

I'll check out the link you posted after.

$60 per gram ?

No comment !

Glad led wins for you ,,,,and if any seller wants to give me a 550 hlg then Im probably dreaming.