Phlizon Newest 900W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Mon

I know a bloke smashing 2gpw with hps aswell. But I've heard talk about potentially 5 lb per 1000 watt is possible with led. I'm sure someone will do it soon.

1000 watt de, 4x4 trays flood and drain. He did 3.5 per tray last run lol. Dudes a beast.

And he's in the process of moving to qbs. So I'm not sure what that tells ya.

So he dropped from smashing 2 gpw down to 1.5 gpw, multiple lights or single, light mover or not, what brand of ballast, is he using Co2(its bloody deadly)

details we need more details, pics got any pics lol

I have come to the conclusion Papa that you will believe anything.

I misread that last night ,,,you say 2 g per W from HPS . ,,,that's a far stretch mate

In reality mate I couldn't give a fuck if ya believe me haha. I can only go by pics hes shown me and the blokes character he's got no reason to lie to me tho. I'm just trying to show you blokes that it's possible to increase ya yield with led. And even the bloke that grows mass amounts with hps is looking to convert