Phlizon Newest 900W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Mon

I speak to blokes every day using these lights. I don't needa justify anything I know I'm growing better quality bud than under hps. Why would so many commercial growers in legal countries be converting their whole operations to led. The stretch is easier to manage and judge. There is negligible heat. And from everything I'm seeing and hearing the quality is better. I don't understand why people are so close minded to embrace new tech. I bet you've upgraded your TV in the last decade why not ya grow light

I speak to blokes every day using these lights. I don't needa justify anything I know I'm growing better quality bud than under hps. Why would so many commercial growers in legal countries be converting their whole operations to led. The stretch is easier to manage and judge. There is negligible heat. And from everything I'm seeing and hearing the quality is better. I don't understand why people are so close minded to embrace new tech. I bet you've upgraded your TV in the last decade why not ya grow light

No advantage having a LED here, only grow a full inside crop in winter, the rest of the time they out playing in the sun

its been that cold here the last two years, last year i ran one 1000w as a heater as well as a heater, was still to bloody cold 

wouldn't mind some spottys tho 

Something for you lovers if led lights .

Grow at 3000 k then compare to HPS at 2000 k .

400w has fuckall heat .you make it sound like it's a fucken oven.

And them figures they give with leds mean shit..

Ever notice the word INTENSITY is incorporated into HID. That's what you need for weight.

Have not seen a decent Grow yet from them new leds ..but funny thing is that they are so defended,

You want yield then use intense lighting ,,

That means HPS.

Why the fuck worry about a bit of electricity usage if it means more ounces ?

And don't go taking shit as personal.

It's not about how i make it sound... 400w hps generates more heat than 400w of these led... more heat energy=less light energy

Intensity? Would a rose by any other name... just a word. Why is my 100W LED lightbar more effective than my 2 100W HID spotties? Surely the one with intensity in its name should win.

Take shit personal? Personal shit can't penetrate my cotton wool cross bubble wrap blanket... so nerr nerr. Lmfao

I've got the 4x8 tent mate got the 550 on one side and another 500 odd watts of qbs on the other side. Pulled the 1.1 gpw under the 550 side.

Watt qbs and drivers do you use on the 500 side?

Get it... watt?!? So punny.

Old tvs were better... only had to smack em on the side when they fritzed up. Todays teles get used as target holders for sighting in when they shit themselves...

I'll try and do a side by side 480W led vs 400w mh vs 600W hps for my next lot I'm starting soon.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app