Phlizon Newest 900W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Mon

Is this what you were talking about Mickey?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What do you think about this hlg series China versions papa, I think this is what Mickey was talking about a while ago?

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=60773825544&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D60773825544%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer

Link not working... but I guess so, I bought mine off ebay so you're protected by paypal. Never used alibaba, so not sure what to expect.

Is that 179 usd bro? They look good man i just question the quality of the Chinese stuff man. But the specs are on point, definitely something to look at

HLG lights are made in china too, same shit, just stamped for branding. I bought 2 of the 240W kits for under $600 AUD, landed. They sent 4 qb304 and 3 had faults so they sent replacements but this time they sent the correct qb288s. So I just bought another 2 drivers enclosures and wago clips to build 2 more kits at similar output. Cost another $250. So ended up being great value.

Link not working... but I guess so, I bought mine off ebay so you're protected by paypal. Never used alibaba, so not sure what to expect.HLG lights are made in china too, same shit, just stamped for branding. I bought 2 of the 240W kits for under $600 AUD, landed. They sent 4 qb304 and 3 had faults so they sent replacements but this time they sent the correct qb288s. So I just bought another 2 drivers enclosures and wago clips to build 2 more kits at similar output. Cost another $250. So ended up being great value.

Do you have a link ebay, that complete light yeah?

Edited by kloud9