Phlizon Newest 900W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Mon

That's why you custom build an led to have even ppfd across the map, and obviously 1k watts of led is 2 of those charts side by side so 4x8 or whatever in an open area. It doesn't matter what I say though lol because you clowns are too closed minded to move on because half of u got burned by the cheap ass leds early on haha. Eat a big bag of dicks cnuts

That's why you custom build an led to have even ppfd across the map, and obviously 1k watts of led is 2 of those charts side by side so 4x8 or whatever in an open area. It doesn't matter what I say though lol because you clowns are too closed minded to move on because half of u got burned by the cheap ass leds early on haha. Eat a big bag of dicks cnuts

Good one you made me laugh,

Get real man,,you were hoping to get equivalent yield to a 1000 w hid ,,,that's why you bought the thing,,

I reckon you just don't want to admit you got burnt........ imo,and obviously not from the heat of a Hid.

Good one you made me laugh,

Get real man,,you were hoping to get equivalent yield to a 1000 w hid ,,,that's why you bought the thing,,

I reckon you just don't want to admit you got burnt........ imo,and obviously not from the heat of a Hid.

Hahah you are cooked. I bought it to fill the space I had and it paid for itself on its first run.