Giggles Grows.

Well depends. Did your ancestors come on boats? (yes) If so are you a native Australian?(yes)You got the stuff the Afghan people bought here(yes i do), Chinese (no never heard of any), hemp Indian(same as Afghan, its all Indian hemp) and otherwise from the era of sail. In the 1880 cannabis cigarettes were very common in Australia. (dunno wasn't born then, got any proof )

It was the post WW1 prohibition era, league of nations that made pot illegal in Australia(true). The belief was this weed bought here by foreign devils would ruin the youth.(false) You've all seen the movie(no I haven't) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

There are a bunch of genetics that have been here for over a century.(over two century's some of it) Then there is bindi and ducks foot etc.(never heard of them)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

So I guess if cannabis was bought to the Americas would Columbian cannabis even be a land race. [emoji848] Something climatied to the local environment and grown for generations?

No It would be a Christopher Columbus Colombian, might be a landrace from wherever he got he's stash of seeds from?

can ya name some Ozzie strains, Apart from MM I've never heard of any, mind you any strain anywhere near Mullumbimby or Nth NSW was called Mullumbimby Madness

we could be like the Yanks and call everything an Aussie indica or Sativa, or the Dutch with there Dutch Sativa's, that came from America

Pot went global hundreds of years ago, fuck knows where most of it originated from, you would have to go thru the East Indian Company history to find out

No It would be a Christopher Columbus Colombian, might be a landrace from wherever he got he's stash of seeds from?

can ya name some Ozzie strains, Apart from MM I've never heard of any, mind you any strain anywhere near Mullumbimby or Nth NSW was called Mullumbimby Madness

we could be like the Yanks and call everything an Aussie indica or Sativa, or the Dutch with there Dutch Sativa's, that came from America

Pot went global hundreds of years ago, fuck knows where most of it originated from, you would have to go thru the East Indian Company history to find out

There were areas of wild cannabis in Nsw and qld. Basically your mother sativa may have some of this lineage. There was a need for hemp. Strains? You mean like the vico afghan? Not even sure if it's got a name?? Grows wild in certain areas defs an Indica. Pretty sure it has a name but can't think of it.

Mainland Australia. Hmmm pretty much a desert. The plants have been here since the first fleet. Mullum madness isn't a strain really it's a label. Just ment good weed from NNSW,back in the day. Shabi has a version but even he states the mullum madness was whatever people were growing. Just that his version is the ridgy didge version.

The east India company. Indian hemp: narcotic Indian cannabis. Hemp: lower grade sativa strains used for fibre production. All genetically are basically the same (excluding abc, a much more ancient genome 40,000 years according to Sydney uni), environment seems to be the factor influencing growth.

Like Thai budha, most likely highland aka chocolate Thai. I've heard of madness being used to describe outdoor grown bud from a number of areas. So no no real strains beside ducks foot and mullum.

Aussie strains: Oh wait Zoid fuel, zoidburg, Cindy 99 x Panama red.

Edited by ShitsNGiggles