Giggles Grows.

Black berry by fast buds review. Looks good, grows fast 9 weeks. So Damn weak, terrible smoke. Tastes woody and straw like. Sandle wood and hay. All 4 plants tasted like this.

Potency: weak and short lived. Quite mellow if you have a few but not worth the taste.

Coloration: Fucking stunning. Great trichomes. Just a pity the cannabinoid profile didn't include much thc.

Ease of grow, not easy to get a decent yield, very susceptible to stunting or dwarf pheno types. I'd say medium difficulty.

Overall would I grow it again? No. 4/10. Mostly for the colours. post-63674-154504465107_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Black berry by fast buds review. Looks good, grows fast 9 weeks. So Damn weak, terrible smoke. Tastes woody and straw like. Sandle wood and hay. All 4 plants tasted like this.

Potency: weak and short lived. Quite mellow if you have a few but not worth the taste.

Coloration: Fucking stunning. Great trichomes. Just a pity the cannabinoid profile didn't include much thc.

Ease of grow, not easy to get a decent yield, very susceptible to stunting or dwarf pheno types. I'd say medium difficulty.

Overall would I grow it again? No. 4/10. Mostly for the colours. attachicon.gifIMG_20181211_115001.jpeg

Sexy colours

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/blog/553/entry-751-all-things-femme-spray-cs-glog/

Dam Giggles. A 12 ft plant. How the hell can those things be even harvested? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Chainsaw. lol lol.

Nice giggles. Love those colours. You’ll have to revisit and make it work. :)

How do you keep track of all this? How far back? I mean, a library? My head spinning just thinking about it. Good work.

• Upvote 1

I have a savant memory for things I care about. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've a digital log and photo diary. I catalogue such bits on my stand alone pc. It's encrypted like a lot of encryption. It's just for keeping records of the breeding.

This pic is the result of my breeding work with autos. However I've had as many fails as tasty nuggets. I've got 6 seedlings going of this strain, well a hybrid my mate cooked.up.using these genetics.

Favorite 3 autos? Purps. Anything purps. Growing 710 genetics auto version and it's a really genuine auto copy. Potent, flavor is earthy af, with notes of fuel, pine and lemon.

OG kush auto, any auto that keeps that og flavor and a good copy of the high, 00 seeds do a good auto copy, there are a bunch. OG kush I love it.

Pink stink and sweet soma are equal 3rd. Great flavor, yield, taste and great plants to grow. Very forgiving.

Other auto strains I like. Any ak47 auto if it tastes ak I like it. I'm not a big photo ak grower but I like the nostalgia in an.Auto, probably cause you don't get too much flower so you get tired of it.

Cookie autos anything cookie and auto as long as it nails the cookie side, could be blueberry x cookies auto whatever, go for it. I like cookies so Fucking.much.

post-63674-154521122592_thumb.jpeg

Monster cropped. post-63674-154521200431_thumb.jpeg