Giggles Grows.

Review: AK 107 by 710 genetics. Apart from the herm issue a pleasure to grow. Responds well to a large pot with organic soil and vermiculite. Nutrient feeding regime once a week EC 0.8 during vegetative phase, 1.2 early bloom, 1.6 during primary bloom. 2 week leech H20.

Smokes keep report: A really good copy of an 47. Tastes very much of AK. Slight difference probably due to the auto heritage but it's very faint after taste. Taste wise a great copy of ak47.

Decent potency I'd say well above 10%, probably around 14-15%. Really need that acat. Nice high more mellow then real AK, more Indica, mellow uplifting at first but I definitely a little sleepy after it really kicks in. Good effect.

Yield: I've gotten just on 54 grams dried with maybe another few grams finishing on the plant. Two ounces roughly. Could have done better planting slightly later in the greenhouse or going indoors. I think ak107 has great potential.

Over all. Very happy and I'm looking forward to growing my f1 an 107 x black band f4 hybrids. I've popped a couple in will see how they go.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Will put some pics up of a few decent sized photo plants. One I'm expecting will get to 12 ft. Just planted out one of the monster cropped photos from its shady acres spot. Getting brutal full sun all day. Fucker was bigger then I thought. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chem Dog. post-63674-1545044190_thumb.jpeg

Cindy 99. post-63674-154504423413_thumb.jpeg