Giggles Grows.

Man, I've had a couple really nice fast buds strains man, the gorilla glue is my fav. But I've had a couple stinkers that grew to like 10 inches and stopped lol. Got couple bluedream'matic, gg and girl scout cookies out the back at the moment. All doing pretty well in cheapo soil with some megacrop.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just a dud batch. Everything else has been amazing. It always is from HSO. The choc mint beans were premature. Like I test squeezed one out the pack and it powdered. Never a good sign. The other two duds. My head band and blue dream by HSO going great.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

I got a choc mint freebie recently. Not tried yet. Interesting to hear that, hso seem to have a good rep. Brownguy420 was growing some of their stuff that looked good.

Nice box!

Pity about the fastbuds, seen a guy on another website love the fastbuds, think the lsd25 was his fave, guess all breeders have dodgy batches\lack of testing now and again?

A pound from 1 plant? Where do I get seeds and how long from seed to harvest?

1 pound is a years supply for us[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

It's about the grow as well. With this baby I plan to do lst. Super crop, possibly FIMM sections. Half the work was done a few months ago preparing the soil, digging it up, composting etc. The planter bag has an excellent seed starting soil mix. Fires the baby's up. This is as old as your banana kush aqua.

You could yield over 10 ounces.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1