Giggles Grows.

SnG did you buy direct from Fastbuds or through 3rd party... i see they're in retail pack which is a new thing for FB... last months order I got 20 tangie 20 LSD and 10 cream cookie all came in retail pack. Last time I ordered was xmas 2017 and 20 blue dream came in small ziplocks. Before that all orders came in ziplocks. Always ordered direct from fastbuds. Every order used to come with a free FB tshirt and was shipped as tshirt and stickers from spain... latest order came in a dvd case and only got a free sticker... anyways... ive had 100% germ rate so far and one grow yielding 26oz from 4 plants including a 10 oz 6shoota. Had a few with triple cotyledons and enlarged calyx foxtailed buds. I hope the change in packaging isn't going to change my opinion of them. Hopefully just a dud batch or poor QA.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Aren't all strains foreign to Aust ?, except for maybe mongy weed

Well depends. Did your ancestors come on boats? If so are you a native Australian? You got the stuff the Afghan people bought here, Chinese, hemp Indian and otherwise from the era of sail. In the 1880 cannabis cigarettes were very common in Australia.

It was the post WW1 prohibition era, league of nations that made pot illegal in Australia. The belief was this weed bought here by foreign devils would ruin the youth. You've all seen the movie [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

There are a bunch of genetics that have been here for over a century. Then there is bindi and ducks foot etc.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app