Giggles Grows.

A pound from 1 plant? Where do I get seeds and how long from seed to harvest?

1 pound is a years supply for us[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Didn’t you pop photos mid oct? Couple of pounds per plant if you give the roots enough room. Maybe more........maybe less. lol.

I bought some fast bud beans, a few. Despite the bad press thought I'd give them a fair go. I had a Few fail to germ or germ premature struggling semi formed plants. In the end I had 6 star dawg, 3 black berry, g14 and cali snow. Fast berry was just a tail with a dead seed pod.

Germinated in coco coir and perlite on heat mat in greenhouse. I don't have many fails but fair go 2 six shooters got taken out by a hungry cockroach. One was a dud seed. I gave away a couple stardawg and six shooter to friends to try.

Here is my 3 1/2 month old star dawg female. Definitely a star dawg pheno, looks just like the photo but in re vege. Not an auto. The auto variant looks nothing like star dawg. I put a male Star dawg photo pheno (femme seeds guys, pure male, no hermi) on my photo star dawg girl...

Cali snow, identical to black berry. Plants look and smell, everything is identical. Nice colours. Black berry, just ok but very pheno stable... So is cali snow, they are the same thing.

I've grown a couple fast bud strains before and they were ok. They auto flowered and performed as advertised. Their green crack and gsc did ok. However this is total bullshit.

post-63674-154408707569_thumb.jpegpost-63674-154408744381_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

I'm thinking about 16 ounces is being optimistic, however its achievable.

A pound, yeah a couple months maybe more. I've cut back a lot, like a Fuck tonne. Feel a lot better for it. However I'd rather have so much bud I'm using it exclusively for edibles. All trim, leaf, shake and sugar being composted or made into canna soda pop drinks, berry, cola and Orange flavors. [emoji43]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Didn’t you pop photos mid oct? Couple of pounds per plant if you give the roots enough room. Maybe more........maybe less. lol.

Yep, a few banana kush and the northern lights, 2 Ice and a few skunk special all a few weeks apart. Keeping a eye on the banana in case they flower early. If they do go into preflower ill put them in the tent for dark hours.

Everything staying in the usual size buckets so I can move them easy if needed.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1