Giggles Grows.

Yeah papa Smell amazing.

Middle one smells like parmesan cheese and that skunky vomit smell. Chunky cheese. Mates strain. Will grow again for sure got 20 beans from him.

Top one triple kush is mine. It's f3 regular.

Bottom one is another of my strains a mate grew. All autos. All stem from a bunch of photo strains coupled with a few auto strains.

I've also bred out auto characteristics to restore a strain to photo dominance. Nice to know. [emoji4] Just breed with the photo offspring from the auto x photo for 4 generations.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

Really looking forward to growing flash seeds, stitch's strawberry jam auto next season.

It's a regular strain. I'll have shit tonnes of regular seeds. [emoji4]

In other news the photo? Super auto? Star dawg has a tonne of ripening beans. About 2 weeks out. I'll have a few hundred star dawg fast buds. Genuine star dawg genetics have been used in this cross by fast buds. Can't mistake the aroma of other folks who have grown beans I gave them. Plus the growth and plant characteristics.

I seeded mine but what the actual Fuck? A male AND every other star dawg auto has been harvested cause it's finished. About a month in one case. Duds? I'll know once I test grow a bunch. [emoji58]

So wanting photo period harvest. However a few more weeks good growth will do my yield wonders.

Some strains starting to stretch and tip. Headband, white skunk, bubble gum and a few others in true early flower. Just past solstice? All photos. Weird season for sure, wasn't expecting that for a couple.more weeks.