Giggles Grows.

Want a video? You could just look through my pics and figure it out yourself. Prove anything to any of you folks? Nah I don't need prove anything to anyone here. I mean: You going to smoke it? Ever get the chance to grow it? Hell no. IMPORTANT: Going to impact your life in anyway? Nope. [emoji4]

Remember that folks. This is virtual world. Look but can't touch hey. Yeah if it helps you sleep I'll make a video as that seems the only way. Maybe I'll add some grind core tunes make it like a really tough, hardcore grow. Or I could just not give a shot cause none of you will smoke it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's the thing I can grow anything, almost any strain. Over 300 to chose from. I breed my own. Every grow is 100%. Don't get hermaphrodite. Works for me, I don't sell shit. I just grow n smoke it. If it's not perfect forget it. So that's the person I have to keep happy: ME. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's it folks be happy, grow what makes you happy. Have a romance or bromance... Not sure which. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji56]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Umm  not sure what that rant is all about but anyway you said "that second crown starts at the base of the plant. Second node from ground. All branches are now in heavy bloom" which I'm interested to see so asked if you had a pic. You should post them in this thread though rather than hijack micmacs thread again.

If you get blue cheese by barneys farm the photo period you won't be disappointed. Southern stars purple cheese also lovely if you get a nice cheese pheno. Otherwise think skunk vomit meets parmesan. Barney auto blue cheese sucked a bit. I mean nice but cheese just an undertone, mostly pine taste smell with berry notes.

"skunk vomit meets parmesan"?

I am so in... is that a Barneys farm strain?

Not into smack talk today Baked. Sure you can understand why if you look at my thread

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Well in all fairness don’t mention it if you can’t say it. Better off pming both of them and saying that. Just for next time ;) Edited by bakedcake
  • Upvote 1