Giggles Grows.

I expect some nice sativa cones when I come down,amongst your other goodies

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Most definitely, the Bangi is a bloody nice smoke, so is the Thai, like to mix them together lol

going to make some sativa hash out of the scraps

The Bangi Haze might be the first strain worth keeping, I've found in 2 years of looking

Well I can't sleep ,again,so I did a little math

300 strains to choose,most I'm led to believe have been "breed"

To do this let's say ,as u mentioned I think,10 plants per strain ,

3000 plants so far

At least f3 or higher

So 3 generations 9000 plants

7 generations 21000 plants

I thought u lived in a remote area,now u have a network of fellow auto breeders,probably with the same numbers

Wow that a lot of plants ,I think u been growing maybe 20yrs with a break some where along the line

So when u have grown u have grown at least 1000 plants a yr

Now that's dedicated to the cause,but what cause no one will ever get to enjoy these great strains u have created

Maybe even equal to the world's best breeders ,u should start to market them

• Upvote 2

4 months with some freak bits. Why breed it? Cause a mate asked me to. For him to plant out to get some bud at this time of year. Plus copy his original strain with a few tweeks.

You guys are amusing. Such love. I feel it. Auto breeder? That's Billy guys. He is auto god. Am I doing any more with this strain? Nope. I Just grew one for a tester. Old mates happy with his plants so that's all that matters. I gave him the seeds.

[emoji23] Yeah Pedro, Nice to see you care because I care for you. (Blows kiss [emoji8]) Your as cranky as Billy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Still don't see how what I do with my plants for a few friends affects anyone?? Seeds man have their own staff. Yantra sell Seeds man repackaged as Yantra. Lols all I do is gift out seeds.

If I was to actually sell stuff. May be I'd test grow it first? Wouldn't any sane person. [emoji4]

Well I can't sleep ,again,so I did a little math

300 strains to choose,most I'm led to believe have been "breed"

To do this let's say ,as u mentioned I think,10 plants per strain ,

3000 plants so far

At least f3 or higher

So 3 generations 9000 plants

7 generations 21000 plants

I thought u lived in a remote area,now u have a network of fellow auto breeders,probably with the same numbers

Wow that a lot of plants ,I think u been growing maybe 20yrs with a break some where along the line

So when u have grown u have grown at least 1000 plants a yr

Now that's dedicated to the cause,but what cause no one will ever get to enjoy these great strains u have created

Maybe even equal to the world's best breeders ,u should start to market them

300 cultivars. Not all true strains. Many f3-f4. 1000 plants. You don't need that many. Network of auto breeders. You guys are on ice?

Easy to grow a few hundred miniature plants outdoor over winter though. Your also forgetting culling. Culling weak seedlings, mutants, males etc. Undesired pheno need be destroyed. Etc. Plus do I work for???

I'm still confused as to who I work for? Plus your ideas are stupidly out of date. Like really Fucking way out of date. F1 only the best boy n girl. Then f2. I need 5000. No. You need a desired pheno, two representatives, one of each gender or the same. You may plant 30 beans get nothing. Plant another 30 and your gold, could even be 10, whatever.

Anyone can be a hobby breeder. Back cross. Not hard hey. Stable strain x whatever. Back cross a few times... ;-) But hey why try educate animals. ;-)

Have a random tangerine dream auto. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] post-63674-154745796085_thumb.jpeg