Giggles Grows.

what are super autos you ask? Super autos are true auto flowering sativa strains which have been developed by breeder Stitch

Like all auto-flowering strains, Super Autos begin flowering automatically regardless of hours of light they receive. Unlike normal auto strains which are Indica dominant, Super Autos are sativa dominant.

Super Autos take a little longer to auto-flower but will normally start after 4-5 weeks and will show rapid and vigorous growth immediately.  The flowering period is longer than a normal auto and can take between 100 and 120 days to go from seed to bud but the grower will be rewarded with tall plants which can reach up 2 metres in height and can pack on massive yields well in excess of 100 grams.

The sativa dominant super auto strains produce very potent hazy buds that will please even the most skeptical seed collectors out there.

The super auto allows the outdoor grower to start a crop in early summer and be finished well before September – something that would be impossible with an ordinary sativa strain.

Just ripped out from the above article. There are a variety of cultivars. I'm such a rook. Funny thing... How could a newbie like me know such things? [emoji15]

Stitch. Breeder. Not me. Buena Hiesta (spelling check lols) another "super" breeder. Fuck I need a OS trip. Want to try buena's blue cobra. [emoji20]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app