Thinking of trying

Hey aqua, make sure you get rid of all the hermie genetics. Do not use any of your bag seed. I couldn't believe the difference in my buds after I got rid of what I had been using for ages (seeded females from true male not hermie) with some new genes from a seedbank.

OK, so basic basic  with hand watering RTW (Run To Waste)

Pot, plant, light, tent and a bit of hose

Pot: I'd recommend 50ltr, with a 50ltr you're less likely to have root issues

Plant: the choice of plant is yours but I hear rosemary grows well lol

Light: Sounds like you've got that worked out

Tent: It doesn't have to be an actual tent, a wardrobe will suffice

Hose: if you do go RTW you want your waste pipe to be around 25mm IMO, the roots will block up  the tubing and standard 19mm is too small for waste.

So that's REAL basic

If you go full hydro you'll be needing a bit more for your water works

Pot: you'll need 2pots the same size again I'd recommend 50ltr

Plant: As above

Light as above

Tent: As above

Hose: Full hydro you'll be needing more tubing. Again IMO, you want 13mm feedline with 25mm waste, assorted fittings both 13 and 25mm (T's, Taps and converters etc) and hoseclamps, a large BLACK plastic tub to be used as your heart of the system. You NEED black tube and tubs so that the light cannot get to your fluids. If light gets to your fluids you'll get a nice bloom of algae.

Along with this you'll also need an air pump with an airstone (to oxygenate your fluids) and a water pump

Here's a couple of scribbles(drawings) that may help https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/17475-heart-setup/

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/17477-mud-map-of-room/        

Hope it helps

Merl1n                                            

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 1

Guys help me out. I need a basic setup. Got 400w lights with gullwing coming. Do I need other lights for growing? I need a carbon filter thing and ventilation. If everything except the lights comes together great. Frickin' doing my head in. lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

No you don't need more lights that is fine...

Didnt see a carbon filter in the link micmac put up was there?