Thinking of trying

Hubby still wants to do outdoors as well but I wanted a backup hence indoor.

Queensland can be so unpredictable with the weather. Heard of people getting outdoor totalled with bad weather even in greenhouses. Don't get me wrong the shade/greenhouse I designed and built will stand up to a major hail storm but can never predict Mother Nature.

Going to go basic first time. Soil that I use in an outdoor pot and 3 plants. Will water with water that has sat in bottles for a few days.

Going to put the lights approx 40cm up. If they start looking anything but great you can bet I'll jump on here and ask what they need. Going to use 10 litre pots to keep things simple with good drainage.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Biggest thing I learnt was don’t skimp on ventilation

And worrying about smells ,

Plus the heat you have trapped in the tent ,

I wanted to have good constant airflow exchange every minute so you work out the size of your room , work out how much cfm you need to move for that space and double it , I run a 680cfm fan in a spare that only requires 280-300max

And what I learnt from that is shit just works , temps stay consistent and I don’t even need an intake fan , exhaust pulls in the air and pushes it out through the carbon filter and has been doing so for 3 years growlush centrivigal fan or whatever you want to call it

And it was only $150 with the filter

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Easy way to work out passive intake is

Your fan is 150 mm u will double that so 300 square is the size of your intake

Most tents of this size , if u add up all the vent sizes it will work to roughly 300m square

That easy, this will allow a slight negative pressure inside the grow space

Thus eliminating smell outside n gives sufficient fresh air flow as well

This size setup heat will also be extracted so careful where u put it, u say u aircon in there so this will be great in summer as it then blows hot air outside

U willing also need a small fan the move air inside tent as well

Hey doll, this plant is in a 1m square space, same as yours

With a 12 week veg I pulled what I believe to be enough for u n hubby n for a year or 2

It was Acapulco gold, landrace sativa

Very vigorous growth with a great stone , very happy n very smashed , great taste n not hard to grow

Also a very high yielding plant

This was a couple of weeks into flower

post-61362-153137262961_thumb.jpg

My opinion, in a small space don't waste space with more pots

, 1 50 litre pot 1 plant

Use a net or similar to spread it out

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Rhizo pots are good , and cheap you can normally get like 16l pots for like $6 so a bigger would would be around $12-14for like a 50l

eBay rhizo pots

There is also a hydro shop on Northside that sells them I think there called aqua gardening

• Upvote 1