Thinking of trying

I have to agree with Indy

Plant management is paramount, managing summer heat is near on impossible, too many headfucks.

Way back when, I did a few summer grows, but never again. 2 decent grows in the cooler months sees me through for the rest of the year.

I also agree with Indy around airflow, fresh air in, stale air out and not just out of the tent, but out of the entire room.

• Upvote 2

Depending on where the air comes out i might be able to vent it out the same window my air con is in

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Are you trying to get busted !? Micmac advises that it saves him a few times is to vent under the house.. choppers n night heat cams..

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

For new people, it can get really confusing. I know I'll have to make changes/add on to the tent I got but need to start somewhere. What I've learnt is must have warm but not too hot nice air movement. Lights can be adjusted up or down and best return is by LST or one of those net things. Don't think a lot of plants will equal more return because 1 max 2 can be plenty in a 1.2 x 1.2 2 meters high tent. Going with a 50L bag to grow and as much as most will tell me about going to get the best soil I can from either Bunnings or a Hydro shop.

Beyond that will take Indys advice and only grow outside through summer in South East Queensland. I'll get an indoor grow in before summer hits now.

So much information from so many people here. To new people, my advice would be looking at grow diaries and find someone or a few people who are experienced and listen to them.

• Upvote 1

Ok found this. Yes or No before I buy it?dc2c4d73c545769279a1e27df3224c97.jpgba95c50c29a87e9edc23647d7e5bbbbf.jpg

A bit pricey and low quality go to a recommend hydro store even if it's just window shop you will know prices quality and a bit of info

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk