Thinking of trying

Got 400w hps ballast coming. A lot of great advice here thanks, everyone. It's going to be a big learning curve from outdoor. I don't even know how low to put lights but if this works out and I like it then over time it will be on the cards to get a fancy setup. Kinda like starting with a $500 first car and working my way up to a Merc.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks, Papa means a lot to me. Think hubby gets sick of me saying I'll check with the guys. But when he isn't sure on something he gets me to ask.lol

That’s what everyone’s here for [emoji108] [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Got 400w hps ballast coming. A lot of great advice here thanks, everyone. It's going to be a big learning curve from outdoor. I don't even know how low to put lights but if this works out and I like it then over time it will be on the cards to get a fancy setup. Kinda like starting with a $500 first car and working my way up to a Merc.

Well, let's hope its coming lol

A gullwing shade is one of the lighter shades so you won't be needing any great strength to hold it up. There's usually a chain at the top of the shade, so a simple bar will hold it. I'd recommend an enclosed space with white walls so the light reflects off the sides of the growspace and a pulley system to be able to vary the light height. My first grows were done in a space made of panda plastic, white on one side black on the other. Over time the plastic does breakdown due to the UV light but it will get you started at least. Even an old wardrobe painted white inside would work. You need the area to be sealed from light leaks to keep the plants dark period dark and light period light, any light leaks will stuff up the plants cycle.

The difference with a $500 car is that a car decreases in value. A light will save you from buying smoko, so you can save up for that merc lol

• Upvote 3