Thinking of trying

not a bad way to go round the burbs, would be pretty game to try and pull off a summer yard grow those big stinky heads are gona attract crumbs from miles around

lol probably but around here its a case of saying what you don't smoke[emoji50][emoji50]. The suburb is like a grow on weekends. Nobody is game to jump fences here. To many big hunting dogs.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Haha had a couple mate say that they prayed for me because I had that 26 Oz plant in the backyard ...worried I'd get ripped or dobbed on haha

Edit : they aren't even religious hahaha

I rolled the dice and was ok

Edited by Brim
  • Upvote 1

I think I'm ok growing outside. Managed to get over a ounce of 1 plant at the worse possible time of year. Sure a lot was hermie because of stress on them and I had a big male that pollinated my decent female. Still got a few on the go. 1 decent and 2 that have hermied but half decent.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Definatly do an indoor grow aquadoll keep it simple and easy 400-600w light good ventilation and a good filter for smell and you can’t go wrong

I like hand feeding

I used to run a automated system

I like knowing what the plant wants instead of shoving water down it’s throat all the time

Plus I like that wet/dry cycle from coco I feel the plants grow really nicely , each to there own tho

Keen to see what you go with aqua keep updating this post :)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners