need some direction

Bosco

Question

During my late teens and 20's i used pot recreationally. After about a 10 year gap i tried it again, this time i lost my shite....to this day i never understood what happened. I had smoked pot 100's of times before, however, this one time may years later almost made me lose my mind.

Would love to hear some theories from some experts. 

Could it have been laced?(i am not sure if that's a thing)

Could i have overdone it? (My method of delivery was a bucket bong, remember first bong in 10 years)

The reason i need to know this, is i have severe lower back issues, and have tried every opiate, norspan, targin, fentanyl, oxy, endone, tramadol, toradol. etc.....nothing even touches the pain. I have even had the nerves burnt in my back, which gave no relief.

I am very ignorant in this area and i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am not looking to be stoned, i just want some pain relief and to be able to function relatively normal. I don't know anything about oils nor the preferred strains for my needs. I do know that i don't want something that takes the edge of, it has to really pack a punch otherwise it's not worth it.

I hope i have been clear.

regards

You'll get alot of differing opinions. Medium wise I would use either seed raising mix or peat pellets. Use rain water or the like over tap if possible and a drop of seasol / kelp. As long as you keep them warm and dark, and don't let them dry out, you should see life in a few days.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

How do i reply without without having that whole quote above?

Does the seed go straight into the seeds raising mix first?

Video says distilled water first. Is this compulsory?

Edited by Bosco

How do i reply without without having that whole quote above?

Does the seed go straight into the seeds raising mix first?

Video says distilled water first. Is this compulsory?

You don't have to reply to the actual post mate, rather click on the new post button at the bottom. I reply to posts so people get notified I've responded.

You can fiddle around with water and paper towel etc but I've found just throwing ya seed in and being patient is all that is necessary (along with the other things I mentioned)

As I said, you will get differing opinions and each person finds what works best for them. In my experience so far, that's what works best and easiest.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

Edited by Tunkers

You don't have to reply to the actual post mate, rather click on the new post button at the bottom. I reply to posts so people get notified I've responded.

You can fiddle around with water and paper towel etc but I've found just throwing ya seed in and being patient is all that is necessary (along with the other things I mentioned)

As I said, you will get differing opinions and each person finds what works best for them. In my experience so far, that's what works best and easiest.

I agree ^^^^ it’s a seed a naturally will just grow. The other thing I may do if an older sees is soak it in to water for 24 hours or until it sinks. You know this has penetrated the shell and started the process. Sometimes if they haven’t sunk after 24hours just prod them they may be propped up due to surface tension and should then sink. This is just a good test for viable seeds. Always worked for me never had a dud seed and some have been 2-3years old

Have now watched some videos...so do put them in the soil/seed raising mix? and if so is it just straight seed raising mix in a little cup? and as i understand keep it out of the cold?

If you are planning to grow outside I'd wait before planting any seeds. After winter you'll be safe to start

Understood. Time is against me though due to intolerable pain, hence why i am attempting to grow my own medicine. Is it the cold weather that is not good for the plants? What if i had a fully enclosed glass house kind of setup that can be kept warm with ample sunlight and the option to move indoors when required. (btw hydro lighting is not an option), so will i still be pushing shit up hill?

Understood. Time is against me though due to intolerable pain, hence why i am attempting to grow my own medicine. Is it the cold weather that is not good for the plants? What if i had a fully enclosed glass house kind of setup that can be kept warm with ample sunlight and the option to move indoors when required. (btw hydro lighting is not an option), so will i still be pushing shit up hill?

It's not the temps, it's the amount of daylight hours atm. They'd go straight to flower and you'd have shit all meds. Would be better off buying weed. Once the days get longer you can plant, but in saying that, you're still going to be waiting until next year to see any buds. If you want fast turnaround your option is indoors under lights