need some direction

Bosco

Question

During my late teens and 20's i used pot recreationally. After about a 10 year gap i tried it again, this time i lost my shite....to this day i never understood what happened. I had smoked pot 100's of times before, however, this one time may years later almost made me lose my mind.

Would love to hear some theories from some experts. 

Could it have been laced?(i am not sure if that's a thing)

Could i have overdone it? (My method of delivery was a bucket bong, remember first bong in 10 years)

The reason i need to know this, is i have severe lower back issues, and have tried every opiate, norspan, targin, fentanyl, oxy, endone, tramadol, toradol. etc.....nothing even touches the pain. I have even had the nerves burnt in my back, which gave no relief.

I am very ignorant in this area and i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am not looking to be stoned, i just want some pain relief and to be able to function relatively normal. I don't know anything about oils nor the preferred strains for my needs. I do know that i don't want something that takes the edge of, it has to really pack a punch otherwise it's not worth it.

I hope i have been clear.

regards

During my late teens and 20's i used pot recreationally. After about a 10 year gap i tried it again, this time i lost my shite....to this day i never understood what happened. I had smoked pot 100's of times before, however, this one time may years later almost made me lose my mind.

Would love to hear some theories from some experts.

Could it have been laced?(i am not sure if that's a thing)

Could i have overdone it? (My method of delivery was a bucket bong, remember first bong in 10 years)

The reason i need to know this, is i have severe lower back issues, and have tried every opiate, norspan, targin, fentanyl, oxy, endone, tramadol, toradol. etc.....nothing even touches the pain. I have even had the nerves burnt in my back, which gave no relief.

I am very ignorant in this area and i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am not looking to be stoned, i just want some pain relief and to be able to function relatively normal. I don't know anything about oils nor the preferred strains for my needs. I do know that i don't want something that takes the edge of, it has to really pack a punch otherwise it's not worth it.

I hope i have been clear.

regards

Hi Bosco, firstly im no expert but if your cool with it please explain what losing shite entailed. Any hallucinations, delusions, in short did you go into psychosis or just lose it for a few hours?. What other mitigating circumstances? Booze, party??

A high Thc strain is what is commonly associated with pain relief and is a more psychactive strain ( stoney). High amounts can result in confusion and anxiety. Of course the right amount can reduce anxiety. Experimentation is the thing but if you choose to go down that road youll need a consistent quality supply of medication.

Maybe have a teeny dabble (not bucket ) in a supportive situation. See how it goes. However if you became psychotic i wouldnt recommend it.

Pain as you know can be tackled by many pathways. Personally I find high THC most useful in distracting my mind from ruminating on pain.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

hi bosco, depending on how it was grown ? you may have had a reaction to some of the possible chemicals that were used to grow it, look at smoking and or growing organicly this time round, unless you grow it your self these days and the old days you really have no idea what went into its production, do some research into strains that are more specific to treating pain as this can be a bit of trial and error finding the right one for you, good luck finding some relief bosco pain issues can make one miserable, cheers mate,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi Bosco, firstly im no expert but if your cool with it please explain what losing shite entailed. Any hallucinations, delusions, in short did you go into psychosis or just lose it for a few hours?. What other mitigating circumstances? Booze, party??

A high Thc strain is what is commonly associated with pain relief and is a more psychactive strain ( stoney). High amounts can result in confusion and anxiety. Of course the right amount can reduce anxiety. Experimentation is the thing but if you choose to go down that road youll need a consistent quality supply of medication.

Maybe have a teeny dabble (not bucket ) in a supportive situation. See how it goes. However if you became psychotic i wouldnt recommend it.

Pain as you know can be tackled by many pathways. Personally I find high THC most useful in distracting my mind from ruminating on pain.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Not sure if this is how to reply...

I was quite delusional for about 2 hrs, nothing to crazy just severely paranoid, never happened before or since. Only other factor was severe stress, corporate job.

Not sure if i read correct, however i heard about certain strains that give you more of a body stone than head stoned. Hemp, oil, bud...i really don't know where to start.

defiantly look into extracts for pain bosco rso oils, hash and edibles as smoking isnt really a very efficient way of getting the amout required for effective pain relief, by the sounds of what your describing its not unusual to have those sort of expierieces from time to time so i hope it doesnt put you off from exploring some new ways to managing your pain, best of luck with it

I hope my advice helps you in some way.

I too enjoyed smoking pot when I was younger, but for whatever reason, my mind tends to freak a little with the amazing quality & strength of cannabis that is available these days.

I recently stumbled across vapable CBD oil, which is CBD isolate or full spectrum CBD extract mixed with PG or VG. CBD is a cannabinoid which is said to counteract the “high” of the THC.

For me, I now add 5 drops of high strength CBD oil to my dry herb Vaporizer, and I get nicely medicated, without losing my mind down some cosmic paranoid wormhole...

You can easily order high quality CBD vape juice online. The legality of it in this country is still debatable as there is something like 0.3%THC in some products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think its probably just a heavy stone, maybe was harvested too late. I tried some of my old mans outdoor last night, and was glued to my couch for 2 hours, was horrible! Not enjoyable at all, once i calmed down again i smoked some different pot that i have been smoking for a while and it was a totally mellow high, much more enjoyable, trouble here in aus is unless you grow your own or know soneone growing certain strains you could end up with any commercial grow strain that has a tendancy to rip your face off

I hope my advice helps you in some way.

I too enjoyed smoking pot when I was younger, but for whatever reason, my mind tends to freak a little with the amazing quality & strength of cannabis that is available these days.

I recently stumbled across vapable CBD oil, which is CBD isolate or full spectrum CBD extract mixed with PG or VG. CBD is a cannabinoid which is said to counteract the “high” of the THC.

For me, I now add 5 drops of high strength CBD oil to my dry herb Vaporizer, and I get nicely medicated, without losing my mind down some cosmic paranoid wormhole...

You can easily order high quality CBD vape juice online. The legality of it in this country is still debatable as there is something like 0.3%THC in some products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any chance of pointing me in the direction of the CBD oil you stumbled across?