New Grow 3 plants first time

Hey All, 

I have just started my first grow 3 Plants. Cant even remember what seed they were...

They have been in for about 6 Days now and all 3 have sprouted and are about 5cm tall in jiffy pots (Just used a regular soil I had left over from the vege garden. Im in NSW

Questions are-

• When should I put the jiffys in a new bigger pot?
  • Im not looking to do anything fancy with feeds or that I just water a small each day (is this ok)? I have Sensol spray i will use every 3 weeks on the plants
  • When I put in bigger pots should I use a different better soil? Does it matter that the soil in the jiffys is different?
  • Hot days I bring inside and put by the window as I had 2 others killed from the heat

Anything else I should be doing or know of?

Thanks Heaps All

Boss.

Sorry to hijack this topic but im wondering about post sizes. I currently have 3 in 20lt fabric pots and in process of using scrog in the shed. A few have said to repot into, say a 30lt pot. A friend has said this may stress plant and to leave it alone or they'll turn make or even die. Whats the general consensus?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sorry to hijack this topic but im wondering about post sizes. I currently have 3 in 20lt fabric pots and in process of using scrog in the shed. A few have said to repot into, say a 30lt pot. A friend has said this may stress plant and to leave it alone or they'll turn make or even die. Whats the general consensus?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

you can grow in any size pot indoors, just need to put it to flower at the appropriate time.  more info required..... but generally, potting a plant up wont hurt it if it needs it... such as this one:

gallery_2463_1796_2843300.jpeg

PS, I dislike those fabric pots, they are a cnut to pull the plant out of, in comparison to your standard plastic pot.