Dig cobs keen on imput

And the fairy style light were promised 10 + years ago, no more HPS so they were saying

been waiting ever since for LED to get there, at an affordable price

be still waiting a long time i think

I agree the leds that came out 10 yrs ago were terrible and are better used as paper weights lol

When you factor in the no bulb replacement and less energy usage.... the new qbs and cobs pay for themselves pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Speaking of movers,I rang the string connecting the scrog the roof across the middle of the fan

As the fan swings from side to side it gently moves the scrog sideways about 2 inches

Don’t know if I’ll get any great advantage out of it but looks really cool seeing them rock gently sideways

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I agree the leds that came out 10 yrs ago were terrible and are better used as paper weights lol

When you factor in the no bulb replacement and less energy usage.... the new qbs and cobs pay for themselves pretty quickly.

not what i ment, lights like Xmas lights running through your crop, lighting it evenly all over

that was the promise of LEDs and the only sort i'm interested in, the rest are disco lights, lol lol 

hope someone can prove me wrong, one day 

• Upvote 1

not what i ment, lights like Xmas lights running through your crop, lighting it evenly all over

that was the promise of LEDs and the only sort i'm interested in, the rest are disco lights, lol lol

Bahaha I'd love to do a grow like that for Shits and giggles. Maybe closer to December...

Im pretty confident ill be doing just that in 6 weeks or so.... proving you wrong that is[emoji16][emoji16] hahaha or ill be looking like a knob head that wasted his money [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Upvote 1

Im pretty confident ill be doing just that in 6 weeks or so.... proving you wrong that is[emoji16][emoji16] hahaha or ill be looking like a knob head that wasted his money [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You would be proving us right not wrong :). We are saying that is the only way LED's can ever have a hope of matching HID's. As pedro said using them any other way is just disco lights in reality when compared to HID.

• Upvote 1

Hope you do Dr, prove me wrong that is, with all the hype about them, its a pretty good comparison 530w v 600w

sure you ran a 600 at some stage

I still have my hps running mate ive got 2 flower tents [emoji16] have a sour diesel in flower under the hps has some very big buds like the length and thickness of my arm [emoji16][emoji16] still 3 weeks to go to push her to 80 days as well. The glueberry i have in that tent i have to harvest this weekend as i have family coming for easter.... would have liked to have pushed her a few more weeks but such is life [emoji16]

You would be proving us right not wrong :). We are saying that is the only way LED's can ever have a hope of matching HID's. As pedro said using them any other way is just disco lights in reality when compared to HID.

I dont have cobs mate.... the 550 quantum boards i have ,their spread is way better than my 600w hps [emoji16] the lumen/par output and efficiency is more than a single ended 1000w hps using half the wall watts....

Edited by dr.argon