Dig cobs keen on imput

Any suggestions of places to get boards over here mate,cheers

Sent from my SM-T385 using Tapatalk

Tunkers is the man to speak about diy parts.... you can get them from the states and europe though. If you go to horticulturelightinggroup.com they have a list of all their approved re-sellers.... be careful of cheaper versions that arent hlg or samsung branded... they are just chinese knockoffs and wont do anywhere near as well [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If you have a huge ball of fire over a block of ice it's gonna melt the fuck out of the middle... So you raise it so it's not overkill.. which means the ice melts slower but again, only in the middle.

You get a bunch of small fire balls on top of that block of ice and it will melt that fucker all over and alot quicker because the flames are closer.

Make sense?

Great post. Where’d you copy that from. !! lol

Nice. lol

Given my new LED vehicle spotlights performance , your silly analogy sounds plausible.

How much to set up a 1500mm sq space ?

Not sure you could handle it billy... lol well if you ran 2 HLG 550s I reckon it would cover, but that's +$2000

F series appear to be out of stock but I think if you order ten of them they can do it... Know anyone else that wants a light? lol I reckon 6 strips run with 2 drivers would probably do it. 4 strips to go...

And a 1.2x1.2m space would need how many? At what cost$?....

Th 600h from growers lights dude!! $800 has the same amount of boards as my 550 but a bigger driver pushing them a little harder... would absolutely kill it in a 1.2m tent [emoji16] you prob wouldnt even need to run the driver at a 100% haha [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk