Dig cobs keen on imput

Wow! These lights you are talking about are $$$$, excited to see the end grow results from some of you!

On the matter of a slightly 'downgraded' setup - do you reckon the Horticulture Lighting 135w QB Kit would be sufficient for a 2x2 (600mm x 600mm) grow tent?

Yeah but 2-4 would be better if your going to flower that space[emoji16] or one of the 260w xl kits with the 304 boards

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Oh and what did I say was in one strip? 176? x 4 = 704 of the brightest little squares of light ive ever seen haha

Tunks was just thinking....if your only at 704 diodes, thats more than a whole board less than what im running. Yet your drawing similar wall watts.... wont you be running the strips a bit hard?? Can you not run another 1- 2 strips off that driver??

Edited by dr.argon

Tunks was just thinking....if your only at 704 diodes, thats more than a whole board less than what im running. Yet your drawing similar wall watts.... wont you be running the strips a bit hard?? Can you not run another 1- 2 strips off that driver??

That's why I opted for the 480w driver myself. So if I wanted to add more for bigger spread, I could. Rider509 assured me that these will handle the driver I'm using fine, but if I wanted to add another 1-2 strips in the future I can without having to buy more power also [emoji6]

• Upvote 1

Pedro you don't really add anything to this forum so I'm sitting here wondering why do u bother?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Lets have a look at shit shall we gazza 2001, its a pot forum, i grow pot, you don't

I sometimes give the correct information, you never have once that i can see, quite the opposite

I put pics up of MY plants, you post other peoples pics or video's, to show what you can't do

I know how to grow pot, any fucking way, you can't manage to grow anything of worth, no matter what way you try

you're an attention seeking little kid, having a little girly giggle at the shit you try and cause

that's all good tho gazza life's about a laugh, and i certainly get a lot of them, off the shit you contribute

Now what the fuck are YOU doing on a pot forum? 

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 2

That's why I opted for the 480w driver myself. So if I wanted to add more for bigger spread, I could. Rider509 assured me that these will handle the driver I'm using fine, but if I wanted to add another 1-2 strips in the future I can without having to buy more power also [emoji6]

Sweet, i knew youd be on to it.... just thought id ask [emoji16] are you going to run more strips next round then, How big is that room youve got it in?