Dig cobs keen on imput

Sweet, i knew youd be on to it.... just thought id ask [emoji16] are you going to run more strips next round then, How big is that room youve got it in?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Looks like I won't be getting any more strips until I need 10... Which may be a possibility down the track.. rooms about 2.7m² or nearly 9x9. I'm gonna convert part of it into a drying cupboard though, because of how nice the temps are, and coz I don't think I should try and utilise all of the room with plants lol

If you have a huge ball of fire over a block of ice it's gonna melt the fuck out of the middle... So you raise it so it's not overkill.. which means the ice melts slower but again, only in the middle.

You get a bunch of small fire balls on top of that block of ice and it will melt that fucker all over and alot quicker because the flames are closer.

Make sense?

That isn't less light though? That's just the same big light split into lots of little lights in the same area to get a more even light coverage which sounds good but using smaller lights also reduces the penetration. 10x 100w lights also put out less total light than a single 1000w light does so you need more than 10x 100w to equal a single 1000w light output. End of the day it's all about the buds and you cant get around the fact that less flowering light equals less buds more flowering light equals more buds.

That said, I get where you are coming from in regard to LED's though. IMO it is probably possible with newer LED's to match HID lights now on coverage and penetration with a huge initial setup cost but only by using hundreds of LED's that are spread evenly throughout the plants canopy fairy light style.

• Upvote 1

Looks like I won't be getting any more strips until I need 10... Which may be a possibility down the track.. rooms about 2.7m² or nearly 9x9. I'm gonna convert part of it into a drying cupboard though, because of how nice the temps are, and coz I don't think I should try and utilise all of the room with plants lol

Haha you dont need really drying room tunkers.... make another 3 of those lights and get that room pumping lol [emoji16][emoji16][emoji4]

Haha you dont need really drying room tunkers.... make another 3 of those lights and get that room pumping lol [emoji16][emoji16][emoji4]

3x600 HPS on a mover