Dig cobs keen on imput

maybe time for a change of scenery pedro?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Has been for a while, was a nice quite road, till a few years ago, bloody GPS's send everybody on a shortcut to the coast

almost moved a few years ago, someone offered me a job to good to refuse at the time, was only a 2 year contract, should of gone

got the kid to think about as well, he's only starting he's life, can't really drag him of to the middle of nowhere

sounds like you have the nicest spot in QLD,

see what happens hey, i like the sunshine

in saying that stick with the bush country setting cause if you think bush living is costly livin in the city will cripple you financially

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Fuck yeah i know, rates are going thru the roof every where

never go back to city living, fuck that, to many people, way to many, all driving in front of me lol 

its either beach bum, or country bum, at the moment i'm both when its warm enough

• Upvote 1

Yep im the same as tunks, really impressed so far with the qbs(2nd week of flower) but will wait until ive completed a few grows, before i tell people they should buy them over hps. But if you want to buy them any way ..... check out rapidled.com for cobs , they do both diy and premade fixtures. Growerslights.com have the best postage costs , for the diy qb kits out of the U.S. and quickbloomlights.com.au have the premade hlg 550 and 300... i have the 550 [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Looking at starting in a tent what size do u recon this light could comfortable cover

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk