Dig cobs keen on imput

Seriously I don’t reckon u could finish a good wank properly

Don’t photoshop or cut n paste some one else’s , or are too paranoid or kljust full of shit again

Just shows everybody what a malicious little thing u r

Advertising that my details on here somewhere, wrong gone, but for u to even suggest such a thing shows your total lack of character, judgement and a personality that leaves a bit to be desired, so climb back into the crack u crawled out of

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

Seriously I don’t reckon u could finish a good wank properly

Don’t photoshop or cut n paste some one else’s , or are too paranoid or kljust full of shit again

Just shows everybody what a malicious little thing u r

Advertising that my details on here somewhere, wrong gone, but for u to even suggest such a thing shows your total lack of character, judgement and a personality that leaves a bit to be desired, so climb back into the crack u crawled out of

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

What are u on about silly boy look thru your attachments in your settings you will see u uploaded a picture of your boat and car registration numbers, me and another member seen the exact same thing and mentioned it to each other... it clearly went over your head

off the top of my head u had a fibreglass boat and u drove a ford but dont hold it to me

What are u on about silly boy look thru your attachments in your settings you will see u uploaded a picture of your boat and car registration numbers, me and another member seen the exact same thing and mentioned it to each other... it clearly went over your head

off the top of my head u had a fibreglass boat and u drove a ford but dont hold it to me

I usually stay out of this.... but mate you seriously just come on here to stir shit hey.... im yet to see a post from you where you dont try and one up someone , put someone down or just be a general fucktard. Where i come from, blokes like you dont have many teeth!

Reguardless of what mac accidentally posted, you shouldnt be then rehashing it on several posts with specific details about it.... absolute cockhead mate.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So much popcorn has been eatn sitting here being vicarious by me lol

But i cant help not feel that Gazza is being a little bulled and put down which i hate and hey dont get me wrong guys n gals he fkd up and maybe a few times but the shits goto stop. And Gazza mate not good bringing that up as it was sorted out ages ago by Micmac.

Goes to show that ya goto be careful on what you post though hey.

Here comes the down votes lol

Beer time well the whole of sundy's beer time  :beer: lol

• Upvote 1

I usually stay out of this.... but mate you seriously just come on here to stir shit hey.... im yet to see a post from you where you dont try and one up someone , put someone down or just be a general fucktard. Where i come from, blokes like you dont have many teeth!

Reguardless of what mac accidentally posted, you shouldnt be then rehashing it on several posts with specific details about it.... absolute cockhead mate.

You know what dragon i would have brought it to micmacs attention on the day he posted it but i give all of zero percentage of a fuck to someone who goes out of there way to be such a c... along with the few others... now had micmac been nice to me i would have sent him a PM strait away i wont go as far to say its karma but just remember its not a one up but rather a big fuck up when your helping other members to belittle another member

You know what dragon i would have brought it to micmacs attention on the day he posted it but i give all of zero percentage of a fuck to someone who goes out of there way to be such a c... along with the few others... now had micmac been nice to me i would have sent him a PM strait away i wont go as far to say its karma but just remember its not a one up but rather a big fuck up when your helping other members to belittle another member

Im not trying to belittle you at all mate, i was simply stating my opinion on your behavior that ive witnessed. From where im sitting.... it looks like you literally come on here to cause shit fights with other members.

You start all the shit, then have a big sook when it gets thrown back at you, then you start more shit, and have big cry when it gets throw back at you

then you start more shit, and have a little holiday when its gets thrown back at ya, then you come back and start more shit ect ect ect 

remember you started shit first gazza, you get a little giggle out of it don't ya 

Edited by pedro de pacas