Dig cobs keen on imput

The only way 1000 true watts of LED will beat 1000 true watts of HPS is thru coverage, 1000watts of true LED COB's is 20 COB's 1 COB driven at 50watts covers around 40x40cm can stretch 50x50cm, its best to run 5 cobs per square meter or more so thats 4 square meters from 20 cobs vs 2.25 square meters for the 1000w HPS

its chalk and cheese tho a lot of variances tho just depends weather u prefer quantity over quality its known that led's produce airy buds and HPS at 1000w is the holly grail of dense buds

you can also thank all those shit let lights from 10 years ago because all those sales went into what led technology we have today

Edited by Gazza2001au

When are you building one dog???[emoji16][emoji16]

I noticed the price of the 550s has dropped to 1299. And hlg have said they have a big announcement coming in the next month or so [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

mate I’d love to be chucking cash at a quantum board but I gotta put my current mars light thru a few grows before I can retire it to a veg tent. Come to think about it I need a veg tent. lol

mate I’d love to be chucking cash at a quantum board but I gotta put my current mars light thru a few grows before I can retire it to a veg tent. Come to think about it I need a veg tent. lol

What mars have you got dude?? I have a few of their older model 300w.... they do really well in veg [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

true watts has been spoken about for a decade i suggest u do some research before calling someone a name you moralized fuckwit!

By more fuckwits like you

watts are watts, its a unit of measurement you cant change it,

or you would end up with shit like this 

true watts, real watts, led watts, hps watts, mh watts, cmh watts, watt watts, and fuckwit watts