Soil vs coco

Pedro u could be anyone.

I have been receiving private messages from people i have several so far saying they love reading my post, i think they would rather not post in the forums because these people will easily become victims of the trolls and bullies and associates

I was also asked to be a tester on this forum for Mars Hydro i had only just checked my other account today but however Mars Hydro only sell LED grow lights so it would be a bashing competition by people that have never seen or used one of their lights just because a majority is against LED's

One guy mentioned he mentioned a comment about growing auto's and got the hint people were against it and i think he decided not to ask anymore about it, what sort of community are we?

gaz, those private msgs... they was from u man, u just forgot which gazchristlmarwarrnamcbuddeyeonly u was that day... dont forget the pope
  • Upvote 1

Fucking geewiz what a whole bunch of ranting going on in here!! I was actually curious about the topic but after an hour of pissing myself I forgot what I was reading about. What’s the best way to 100percent eliminate gnats in a coco grow I’m done being nice to the little fucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by Joe Dirte
  • Upvote 2

except for Chrystal's coco grows, that's to be expected being how he is a master grower, and we are mere mortals lol lol

Hey Chrystal, i'm comfortable where i sit on the strain breeders and pot growers tree, how about YOU

flog

the biggest self achiving dick head you really look like the biggest fuckwit but with your cronies you think your a high achiever, you may be high its not a high as in stone nor a high achiever your a highly ranked fucking knob 

The first quote was a compliment in a round about sort of way lol

The second quote meant i'm comfortable with what i'm doing and how much i'm getting, unlike yourself who is always chasing more and more,

no care for quality just weight, PGR shit, just to flog to fuckwits like yourself  :greedy:  :gardening:  :sick  :tantrum:

the third one is yours, and what a ripper it is :attitude:  :pokey: