Soil vs coco

You spelled arse wrong, round of applause anyway gazza, feel better now ?

not sure who's grows i've hung shit on anyway, hung shit on LED's and you for calling me a copper when you fucked up and didn't know who you were,

gazza chrystal and who the fuck cares, just stick to one would ya

:jedifight

All you do is be an antagonistic little fuckwit that judges everyone else but your own little crew that tiny little crew of 5 or so of you that high five each other with your bullying tactics and rants all you do is belittle other members you outrightly have no respect for other people let alone your own self, you have the ability to be nice but you chose to be a child about shit and carry on when its turned on its head and against you but you seemingly think its ok when its against another person this is when your little champs give u a slap on the ass and a high five but it doesn't end there as i congregate you and your pals in one bunch hence why i rarely reply in your pals threads as it just empowers fuck heads like your self

There are people on here that pull half an once that i am supportive of but when you want to be a wreckless wanker ruining someone elses forum and group and hard work because it is nothing that u appreciate nor have control off i see you have issues you really need to wake up

When i joined Oz Stoners in 2004 the people were so supportive the members were so respectful and appreciative it was a great place to visit hence a majority of my pictures were from the early days, i am a keen person to try new technology where i try and fail i still try but you just bring out the biggest self achiving dick head in your self you really look like the biggest fuckwit but with your cronies you think your a high achiever, you may be high its not a high as in stone nor a high achiever your a highly ranked fucking knob who belittles other members to establish your piss poor rankings in your own little fucked up world

its about time u shut the fuck up and respect other people weather u know them or weather you don't.

All you do is be an antagonistic little fuckwit that judges everyone else but your own little crew that tiny little crew of 5 or so of you that high five each other with your bullying tactics and rants all you do is belittle other members you outrightly have no respect for other people let alone your own self, you have the ability to be nice but you chose to be a child about shit and carry on when its turned on its head and against you but you seemingly think its ok when its against another person this is when your little champs give u a slap on the ass and a high five but it doesn't end there as i congregate you and your pals in one bunch hence why i rarely reply in your pals threads as it just empowers fuck heads like your self

There are people on here that pull half an once that i am supportive of but when you want to be a wreckless wanker ruining someone elses forum and group and hard work because it is nothing that u appreciate nor have control off i see you have issues you really need to wake up

When i joined Oz Stoners in 2004 the people were so supportive the members were so respectful and appreciative it was a great place to visit hence a majority of my pictures were from the early days, i am a keen person to try new technology where i try and fail i still try but you just bring out the biggest self achiving dick head in your self you really look like the biggest fuckwit but with your cronies you think your a high achiever, you may be high its not a high as in stone nor a high achiever your a highly ranked fucking knob who belittles other members to establish your piss poor rankings in your own little fucked up world

its about time u shut the fuck up and respect other people weather u know them or weather you don't.

calm down gazza, im sure u could be #6.. or so

Pedro u could be anyone.

I have been receiving private messages from people i have several so far saying they love reading my post, i think they would rather not post in the forums because these people will easily become victims of the trolls and bullies and associates

I was also asked to be a tester on this forum for Mars Hydro i had only just checked my other account today but however Mars Hydro only sell LED grow lights so it would be a bashing competition by people that have never seen or used one of their lights just because a majority is against LED's

One guy mentioned he mentioned a comment about growing auto's and got the hint people were against it and i think he decided not to ask anymore about it, what sort of community are we?

• Upvote 1

And by the way Gazza the comments about you never commenting on Pedro so called cronies is bullshit

You sit back and as soon as u notice any problem at all u have no problem in giving your opinions and putting shit on that person....,,,TRUE

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

micmac if your talking about your self you are one of those 5 or so people who have kicked shit at me in the past so how can you expect me to be nice? hence why i try not to view or follow your threads