Soil vs coco

My last grow from seed was 1476 grams of premium manicured rock hard nugs and 2x10 ltr buckets nearly both full to top of popcorn that I have no idea what it weighed coz I don’t have time or the effort to manicure it properly , I run 2x 600 hps for the grow but for first 3 weeks veg I have them dimmed to 400 watt and I add a 3rd 600 hps for 6 weeks of the flower I don’t think watts per gram is a true indicator coz yield is also relative to veg time not just watts[/quot

Yeh was more interested in watts for flowering ..well done anyway.

I hear what your saying about set and forget and that’s how I’ve got my coco dialed in but it took me a few goes to nut it out , I would say i don’t necessarily get bigger yields but I certainly have got better quality but it is possible that can be down to seed selection and a number of things, I just know with my experience I’ve found coco works best for me and Iam fifo for work so Iam only home half the time and all I basically do is fill up my nutrient tanks and adjust my ph then next time I see it is 9 days later .. this is my current grow , Iam getting set up for a perpetual grow this winter, currently have 2x600 hps dimmed to 400 wat https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180221/b0889d0b56a333fdf9a70a7f38ead39a.heic

Looks like the big knobs are coming out to play

Who gets the most grams of "premium rock hard buds" per watt, fucking love it lol lol lol 

Its not me that's for sure

I thought that happened last week ,,I'm sure you were there ..lol.

If you want rock hard buds don't come to me ,I just get what the strain offers up.

Yield is always of interest to me ,(along with a taste etc ,,)so nothing wrong there .probably sounded as cocky as you were last week though .lol.Lol.

If anything ,,,cocky about perlite .But what do you expect from old cunts like us.lol.

• Upvote 1

I thought that happened last week ,,I'm sure you were there .. lol.

If you want rock hard buds don't come to me ,I just get what the strain offers up.

Yield is always of interest to me ,(along with a taste etc ,,)so nothing wrong there .probably sounded as cocky as you were last week though . lol. lol.

If anything ,,,cocky about perlite .But what do you expect from old *#%@^ like us. lol.

Shit i forgot about last week, was on bit of a bender, fuck did i say 2 lbs off one 600

blame the bloody sativa's, i do

• Upvote 1

How much did you get SE, 700+ off one 600hps ? that's the bench mark around here from what i can see

700+ off one 600 is fantastic how many plants how big are the pots and how long was your veg time? What strain were you running? Iam for ever playing around with plant numbers pot sizes and veg time depending on what strain Iam growing!!