Soil vs coco

Going for 2 lbs off 2 plants using one 600 hps

mind you, you put two in a tub, one always grows bigger, probably better one tub per plant to maximize yield

Mate if you can get 2lb off a 50L tub, one 600w hps using areoponics ill be swapping to those methods for sure!

Ill be subbing along if you do a journal for sure!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Good read boys some good stuff in there

Gotta agree with the DR

Coco n perlite 40 litre pot that square 1 I used

1 metre square space overhead 600 w hps

So far dried and trimmed the AG , so 18 ounces still got a bit to do , I’m expecting to get 24 ounces of it and it could have went another 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

you know your shit dr., still think air is the best grow medium, less to go wrong, no temp problems, growth rate beats every thing else hands down

except for Chrystal's coco grows, that's to be expected being how he is a master grower, and we are mere mortals lol lol

at the moment i'm using a mix of perlite vermiculite and a little bit of coco + some recycled soil n shit from previous grows, run to waste, lol lol occasionally

l flush when i remember to do it

water every morning 

Who said that i said i was a master grower? I'm yet to see any significant grows from you princess, i have diarys in here if they are not proof than i donno what your looking for maybe a self achievement in being a wank?

2 plants 2 pound from a 600 lol good luck yes i wished u and everyone else luck rather than ponder on them being a failure...

• Upvote 1

Laugh if you want Chrystal, it was gazza that told me how good a grower you are,

i don't remember ever doubting your previous growing ability, have seen a few of gazza's diary's 

here you go, a plant I grew

post-59916-0-84451600-1518433686_thumb.jpg

hey if it's not possible two pull 2lbs of a 600 with two plants, how much light would i need to get that amount?

or better yet, how many oz's will it for me not to be a "princess having a wank" ? in your eye's T

Edited by pedro de pacas

Shame is that it's not as pure as back then ...still looking forward to trying it though .

What's the high like ?

yeah it’s a shame but the strain is over 30 yrs old , they said they made just adjustments to the original, quicker flower time and something else I can’t remember

She smokes a treat, very strong aroma , leave a few buds out and it stinks out the whole house

It’s really strong lasts for ages but it doesn’t couch lock unto about 3 hrs in then it’s relaxing , not couch lock but your quite happy to sit down for an hour or 2 and dose off

Put it this way , as long as I’m in a position to grow it will be at least 1 of the plants

As well as that it brings many good memories, Cheech n Chong movie smoking cones out of the back of kombi watching the movies at the drive in

Even though we never actually got the real thing back then it’s cool to think that you can still grow it today and it stacks up with any of the others strains I got I’d rate it 9/10

I must admit though the big WW after drying has come up beautiful, think I underestimated it , real sweet smell very smooth smoke , nice taste on way out , overall 8/10

Edited by micmac
  • Upvote 1

Laugh if you want Chrystal, it was gazza that told me how good a grower you are,

i don't remember ever doubting your previous growing ability, have seen a few of gazza's diary's

here you go, a plant I grew

attachicon.gifDSC_0150.JPG

hey if it's not possible two pull 2lbs of a 600 with two plants, how much light would i need to get that amount?

or better yet, how many oz's will it for me not to be a "princess having a wank" ? in your eye's T

its possible, more likely with 1 plant not 2

But I think the way you grow , yes I read your diaries, not a chance in the world

yeah it’s a shame but the strain is over 30 yrs old , they said they made just adjustments to the original, quicker flower time and something else I can’t remember

She smokes a treat, very strong aroma , leave a few buds out and it stinks out the whole house

It’s really strong lasts for ages but it doesn’t couch lock unto about 3 hrs in then it’s relaxing , not couch lock but your quite happy to sit down for an hour or 2 and dose off

Put it this way , as long as I’m in a position to grow it will be at least 1 of the plants

As well as that it brings many good memories, Cheech n Chong movie smoking cones out of the back of kombi watching the movies at the drive in

Even though we never actually got the real thing back then it’s cool to think that you can still grow it today and it stacks up with any of the others strains I got I’d rate it 9/10

I must admit though the big WW after drying has come up beautiful, think I underestimated it , real sweet smell very smooth smoke , nice taste on way out , overall 8/10

Is it the "barneys farm" Acapulco gold you have micmac??