Carbons No-Till Try Out

Eat the small one first before you try the big one.

Report back tomorrow after trying it.

Kidding..., I would maybe even wash your hands after going anywhere near them.

It's a good sign, plenty of soil life is what it's about.

I wonder if your weed will have a slight mushroom taste. I hear Rosemary grown next to Cannabis can make the buds taste bad (like smoking Rosemary)

looking good mate 

forgot to answer your Q on the re-charge 

just using it as a top dress at the mo & it seems pretty good 

top dressing takes a lill longer to be consumed when , like me , you have a growing cover crop

in the pot making it harder to scratch into the soil surface , unless i add compost to the top dress as well

top dressing is allot more forgiving than bottle feeding 

might try adding it in a soil mix with peat , compost/casting & scoria at some point 

what's your plans with the re-charge pack ?

• Upvote 1

Wonder how many litres of peat I could mix it with?

I have some soil that has done potatoes, it was under fertilized looking at the harvest.

Was gonna throw some air in, castings and maybe this stuff.

Harvesting potatoes from a raised bed at the moment, half thinking of throwing it in there too.

Or use it giving everything a top dress with.

What do ya reckon?

Wonder how many litres of peat I could mix it with?

I have some soil that has done potatoes, it was under fertilized looking at the harvest.

Was gonna throw some air in, castings and maybe this stuff.

Harvesting potatoes from a raised bed at the moment, half thinking of throwing it in there too.

Or use it giving everything a top dress with.

What do ya reckon?

Hey you could definitely add it at about 2 cups per 27L total base volume. Might want to add a little Ag lime with an SPM base as I blended it for topdressing and recycling I decided to leave lime out to avoided pH swing over time.
  • Upvote 2

Nice, cheers for that.

What's spm? I have dolomite and gypsum for liming but also oyster shell flower, I treated myself:)

What else would you add for corn? May be wanting some extra boost pressure with these suckas!

Sorry, Sphagnum Peat moss. Use the oyster shell flour for sure... And not dolomite, plenty of magnesium in you castings, compost, and other amendments. I would just add half a cup lime plus 2 cups recharge per 25L soil. There is gypsum in the recharge blend already.