Best LED light for cupboard

I got to say that last 1 Gazza , foxtails everywhere, not much density to buds , no idea how many plants , but looks like a few

I would think that 2 of my plants alone will far surpass that by week 10

Don't get me wrong if I grew that I would be happy, but being serious I would be looking for ways to beef up those buds

The outlay he has made is going to be far more significant than mine ,you need better results than that

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I got to say that last 1 Gazza , foxtails everywhere, not much density to buds , no idea how many plants , but looks like a few

I would think that 2 of my plants alone will far surpass that by week 10

Don't get me wrong if I grew that I would be happy, but being serious I would be looking for ways to beef up those buds

The outlay he has made is going to be far more significant than mine ,you need better results than that

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Mac i think its just more genenics mate if u grew pure indica you'd have dense buds

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

For me its a clear winner 1kg from 500 watts vs pushing 1kg from 1200 watts hps, i dont believe people that grow 15+ plants grow after grow as for being personal so what does it matter lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Those stats are not convincing,and wrong...Because 1200 HPS can yield far more than a kg even a 1000 w HPS can get over a kg .

I like reading this thread ,,but you keep coming in and wrecking it with your nonesense ,,,please stop.

For anyone that doesn't know much about LED's read this forum https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/dutch-passion-cannabis-seeds.52/ no seriously take a read... OZ Stoners memeber's are in the dark ages as to technology we are still in the 2000's probably why i see Aussies posting on these other forums because members here carry a stigma on LED lights they just can't seem to get over the fact that one can produce very quality grows

I don't need to prove it you need to open your eyes and see it lol