Best LED light for cupboard

Last run I had a 600 hps and 240w led running together

The buds were pulled after 30 days because they were all hermie clones I got from someone

I don't know whether it was because of the led but the buds were tight and nice little nuggets, surprised at how good the smoko was,

Since setting up new setup I had to run the led in the nursery, growth was ok , it's one of those cobs and goes through different light cycles

When I put in 600 w hps the rate tripled, I seem to get tight node spacing with hps

From my limited experience I would have to say that a combination of both would be ideal and is the way I will go next major grow

And will be setting the led back up in the flower room in the next couple of days

The problem I have with leds it is proven that hps has far more penetration simply because of the way the light is emitted giving a much higher concentration photons available in a narrower bandwidth

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

That doesn't relate ,,he's using metal halide globes for flowering ,,,Nuts.

2 minutes 10secs. First week metal halide, then HPS until the last 2 weeks when back to metal halide.

Supposed to add trichomes apparently because of increased blue light. Dunno if true or not?

Edited by freddie

We ran cheap nasty Chinese 1200w led panels till our auto's started flowering then moved into big tent with 2 X 1200w Chinese leds and a 600w hps light till harvest pulled one plant about 13 days early got about 36gr dried off it I did repot a week before flower so stunted it a little bit more than happy with how the Chinese were doing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

We ran cheap nasty Chinese 1200w led panels till our auto's started flowering then moved into big tent with 2 X 1200w Chinese leds and a 600w hps light till harvest pulled one plant about 13 days early got about 36gr dried off it I did repot a week before flower so stunted it a little bit more than happy with how the Chinese were doing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol lol lol