Best LED light for cupboard

Does that say something to you Gazza , had a look was a good grow, so why the fuck have you been mucking around with all the bullshit hps n led

I can't see another successful grow from them till now, in the meantime time u have pumped out heaps of money on wasted projects

Pull your head in , start a grow with hps and be done with it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

lol lol

I was wondering y you kept going on about gazza.

Im using LEDs

Makes things simpler for me with height and heat ventilation

Not because they outperform hps

although I believe they do.

Both are capable of breaking 1g/w both capable of growing beautiful quality plants if you use them right. so its more about what is suitable for you and your grow space.

Also I'm out of popcorn so I'm eating nutella with a spoon :)

• Upvote 2

For what it's worth, I believe the LED tech is here, and being utilised by some people to it's full potential in personal grows. The below is a mate of mine in the states who will be helping me replicating his Samsung LED strips when I have the spare funds. Here's a link to his journal if anyone is at all interested in seeing something pretty spectacular. He even let me control his video feed in the growroom from a web based host haha

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419357post-60317-151567303528_thumb.jpeg

I wouldn't have disclosed my yield but Billygoat asked and I let it out.

My point is that yes you can exceed 1 g per watt with HPS.

Space ,and configuration of plants being important. Also the light ,,horizontal you can increase canopy by a

fair bit by changing it from flat to a V shape that increase of canopy catches light that otherwise would bounce back

at a diminished strength.

Vertical Colosseum grows far exceed 2 g per watt of HPS..if done correctly. Because there you are using the whole 360 %

of the light bulb ,,giving even more coverage than the V shape.

I'd love to do a Colosseum grow but I've pushed numbers enough as it is for my comfort.

Adding further, even A 400 HPS Sog with plenty of coverage will exceed 1 g per watt.

Anyway those grows are irrelevant to the OP

I actually think for small spaces leds have a good use.

But I think the coverage is piss poor for flower mode.

As an example, I have a meizhi 600 supposed to be equivalent to 600 w HPS the veg coverage is not so bad but flower coverage is about 2 1/2 x 3 ft . So to get 600 or more grams in such a small space means it's all crowded in ,,that to me means fuckall penetration ,let alone the higher risk of mould . So I wouldn't bother attempting to grow like that,

I'll add that I havnt had it long but in veg it seems to grow better with both bloom and veg lights ,,but I'm not impressed so far .

Anyway ,,as for you Gazza or Chrystal or whatever alias you feel like being called day to day,,,it's not surprising that that a person such as yourself ( a complete halfwit at best ) would claim that my figures are wrong .

Yet you reckon you pretty familiar with some grow forums ,,,surely you have read similar figures , ,yes ??

But once again you have spewed forth continuous nonsense ,,,,,,,you really like to stir shit sometimes don't you,,lol.

Edited by Serrated edge