Tunks terrible LED light build.

Ah ok i thought they may have been like the Samsung LED the site sponsor sell like those big plate LED models (Can't think of the shops name to post link)

if they run that cool and if they work that would be a great light strip to run considering the decent LED lights use fans for cooling some are so loud so by removing fans all together could help with stealth

Ah ok i thought they may have been like the Samsung LED the site sponsor sell like those big plate LED models (Can't think of the shops name to post link)

if they run that cool and if they work that would be a great light strip to run considering the decent LED lights use fans for cooling some are so loud so by removing fans all together could help with stealth

Honestly gaz do your self a favour and Google them. Samsung F series gen 3. I'm pretty sure ledgardener did a build with them also. Really simple and reasonably cheap. Coz they're so long they cover large space easily
  • Upvote 1

Gotta hand it to digikey. Didn't respond to my email so I decided to call them today and give them a piece of my mind.

Didn't need to. As soon as I said what was wrong they apologised and said they'd have a new led strip sent out immediately and then further apologised because it may not get sent until tomorrow. Didn't even ask me to prove there was a fault, not even a photo.

Nice work. Wish I said they were all fucked lol

Edited by Tunkers

I know the guy that helped Tunks build that light. The guy is a fakking genius and master of everything. Right up there with Stephen Hawkin or maybe Rain Man. He's a savant by intellect, idiot by nature. He's the only one I know that would even attempt to grow the rare Siberian Thundercat strain, and would have been successful had he installed worm fence.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/seeds-clones-and-strains/330432-siberian-thundercat-strain.html

• Upvote 1

I know the guy that helped Tunks build that light. The guy is a fakking genius and master of everything. Right up there with Stephen Hawkin or maybe Rain Man. He's a savant by intellect, idiot by nature. He's the only one I know that would even attempt to grow the rare Siberian Thundercat strain, and would have been successful had he installed worm fence.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/seeds-clones-and-strains/330432-siberian-thundercat-strain.html

Gold [emoji23]