Tunks terrible LED light build.

You don't want Cree CXB3590s. But if you do I have sixteen of them assembled in groups of four that I'll make you a sweet deal on. Then I'll build two more lights just like Tunkers built. Way less expensive and they do a better job of growing plants.

Dude thats awesome... why would you want to sell it!! Why dont you upgrade it and put quantum boards in the spaces between the cob groups..... just a thought [emoji16] [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

When you are talking efficiency and coverage per square foot, the cx's are behind now. Won't be long and there will be better led strips then the f series. I'm happy with what I built and should serve me for at least 5 years. I'll probably want to build something else by then

Yeah the cobs definitely dont have the same covrage as qbs but i believe their intensity is a lot greater..? Why i was thinking of combining them..... like the qb centered in the middle of the tent then have a cob off each corner of it just to stop the par dropping off so much on the edges....

Yeah the cobs definitely dont have the same covrage as qbs but i believe their intensity is a lot greater..? Why i was thinking of combining them..... like the qb centered in the middle of the tent then have a cob off each corner of it just to stop the par dropping off so much on the edges....

Seems overkill for a bit of perso but it would be nice to see [emoji6]