2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

It doesn't matter to me brother . u can message me if your more comfortable that way or on the board. Yea that's insulation around everything. Even the resivore and all the pipes. My first build and by god its working dam good. After the initial cool down of four two liters to get it to 66 degrees its been really easy to keep my temps between 68 and 70. Its 84 in the room 68 in the dwc. And today I've only used one bottle to keep the temps low. Insulation does work. As long as u keep an eye out every 8 hrs I think ill be golden

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ok looks like i got it i must have changed a setting by mistake. So lets try again. Here are a few more pics of the set up. i tried to get it as close to the current culture under current 4 pot system as i could but diy. This is actually my third grow, my first was an auto which i regret now cause it gave me bad habits so on my second i got this white rhino but ended up turning her into a hermi as well as veging for to long (out grew my space in the stretch) and got root rot! So i threw out the ebay growfresh system and got to work chasing parts to grow some good meds.

I cut these about a month ago but the were under a 130w cfl till 3 days ago

That whole time i only gave them tank water with .5ml per litre of energy +.

Now in they are in tap water +nutes ec 1.2 ppm 600

I have air stones in each pot do i also need them in the control bucket?

Also i have a humidifier but still struggle to get my humidity to 60% i maintain around 45% is that ok with ledspost-60920-150313575477_thumb.jpgpost-60920-150313579751_thumb.jpgpost-60920-150313583227_thumb.jpgpost-60920-150313593672_thumb.jpgpost-60920-150313594717_thumb.jpgpost-60920-150313598924_thumb.jpgpost-60920-150313600586_thumb.jpg?

The resi isn't connected yet ill do that next nute change. post-60920-150313536407_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks gaz ill grab those other stones on monday. That pump is 2000 l/h.

I think i remember you asking about the rubber washers in another post. I made them myself from Rubber floor mat from bunning they sell it by the metre in the flooring section then i just cut it with a razor.

If she ever leaks mate Bunnings sell Aquarium Silicone :)