First grow

Could probably do with pics and more info.

Drip feed into soilless?  Are they in some sort of medium, if so which?  Constant drip, or something like Tropf Blumat drippers?

Dunno PPM conversion, but I use EC, and start off at 0.8 regardless of medium.  Where I go from there with nutrient levels and additives is down to what the plants try to tell me, but would be higher at 2 weeks, so yeah, start adding nutrients.

:peace:

Thanks Tunk, in that case the PPM stated above is about what my tap water starts at, and my 0.8 EC starting strength for babies is very little added nutes, even my version of full strength is usually close to half manufacturer recommendations, and I never use additives at any more than half manufacturer recommendation either.

• Upvote 1

Could probably do with pics and more info.

Drip feed into soilless? Are they in some sort of medium, if so which? Constant drip, or something like Tropf Blumat drippers?

Dunno PPM conversion, but I use EC, and start off at 0.8 regardless of medium. Where I go from there with nutrient levels and additives is down to what the plants try to tell me, but would be higher at 2 weeks, so yeah, start adding nutrients.

Sweet I'll start adding nutes ! I'll upload a pic when I get home: it's on a drip feed back into a tropf and yes it's a constant drip feed system.

Thanks homie . Peace

Also remember, I am not God and neither is anyone else on this site. Any help you receive is personal opinion and is up to you what you do with it lol I say this because you will no doubt have people tell you conflicting info or unhelpful advice. Not trying to scare you, just do the research if you are unsure [emoji6]

Brittany, I think he's trying to say ,,,don't listen to Gazza,,,,, ,lol.

• Upvote 1

Brittany, I think he's trying to say ,,,don't listen to Gazza,,,,, , lol.

Now don't be like that SE, Gaz is the greatest source of totally accurate leading edge information this community has ever been lucky enough to be blessed with, and he is always totally right, just ask him :D  (that's me talking without my Moderator hat on)

But in all seriousness, everyone on the site has been guilty of getting it wrong at times, or at the least giving advice that works in their situation that may not work in the situation under discussion (except for Gazza who is always right), so take advice on board but don't necessarily swallow it without thought and research.  Learning through trial and error isn't always a bad thing either.

If you are looking for a guide to who to pay attention to, and who not to, have a look at their reputation score in relation to their number of posts, generally speaking the higher that number is as a ratio of post numbers, the better their advice is likely to be.  Maths is your friend

• Upvote 4