you can buy geopot planter beds , there more like 12-14" high from memory 

don't generally need depth , more width IMO 

concrete can be a prob , i'd have something as a buffer between the concrete 

i think i've seen what looks like flood & drain tables as a sort of drip tray for beds & buffer from concrete 

but also guys using blu mats in beds with no run off https://youtu.be/T_dncqRuB8U

or running large SIP beds in tents https://youtu.be/mzhJezefA1E

moving plants from outdoor to indoor is always a lill tough 

outside you have the protection of the soil food web , bugs keep each other in check 

once indoors you loose some of that food web , if a few sneaky lill suckers get in they 

might not have any control bug keeping numbers low 

need to have a good IPM regime B4 moving plants indoors i reckon 

Not to worried about pests, have always run a open door policy, what's outside is normally inside, if its a soil problem the cure will be in the garden bed outside, a few shovels of dirt from there should fix it.

cost me about $1.50 an ounce this season, pots where outside all day or 12 out 12 in, only used the lights to see or bad weather days

Not one pest problem this year inside or out, only found one caterpillar, but seen plenty crawling across the foot path (never made it)

got a 1m x 2m flood and drain tray on milk crates, to keep the pots off the concrete, might be able to do something with it, run it on pallets to spread the load

got a bit of time got some on the go at the moment, next one I will give it a go, should be fun

Got a green/brown thumb and not shy to have a go, got plenty of different plants/weeds here to compost and make teas out off

Not sure what IPM is, or maybe I do, internal pest management?

IPM yeah that's basically it 

just swap out internal for integrated 

12 in 12 out sounds like light depping to me which has been done here the last couple years 

it's a nice way to finish buds early at the peak of a hot dry summer outdoors

good luck with it mate  

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 2

IPM yeah that's basically it 

just swap out internal for integrated 

12 in 12 out sounds like light depping to me which has been done here the last couple years 

it's a nice way to finish buds early at the peak of a hot dry summer outdoors

good luck with it mate  

Could be, I don't know any of the terms for anything, have had nothing to do with the internet till know, what was old is new again

my first out door crop was DWC in a bath tub, my first indoor was a room with no floorboards and a shit load of compost a couple 1000w MH and away you go

its your fault anyway, posting all that organic/biodynamic shit, got me back on track as to why I live in the c$untry

the whole place is getting a organic no till make over, not working 60 hrs a week anymore, got the time to do whatever I want and the time to take care of it

slow and steady wins the race hands down, everything go's berserk here anyway, tree's veggie's you name it, really good soil to start with, thank xxxx for that, plant and forget mainly

Thanks itcybro , you and cardrona are a wealth of knowledge

• Upvote 1

12 in 12 out or light depping aka light deprivation

is growing outdoors & covering them or moving them in a dark room for 12hrs 

when you want to start flower , rather than waiting for mother nature to flick the

switch , sort of indoor light control principal , done outdoors  

the names / abbreviations can be a bit of a wank i agree but sort of does help

conversation go a lill quicker knowing both are on the same page , like anything else

i guess , photography , wine making ect ect  

The No till make over sounds pretty cool , you'll have to keep us updated 

with what ya got happening , be cool to see for someone who's a city dweller wanting land / space 

Could be, I don't know any of the terms for anything, have had nothing to do with the internet till know, what was old is new again

my first out door crop was DWC in a bath tub, my first indoor was a room with no floorboards and a shit load of compost a couple 1000w MH and away you go

its your fault anyway, posting all that organic/biodynamic shit, got me back on track as to why I live in the c$untry

the whole place is getting a organic no till make over, not working 60 hrs a week anymore, got the time to do whatever I want and the time to take care of it

slow and steady wins the race hands down, everything go's berserk here anyway, tree's veggie's you name it, really good soil to start with, thank xxxx for that, plant and forget mainly

Thanks itcybro , you and cardrona are a wealth of knowledge

Yup!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just don't forget to fertilise your cucumber plants with a rich source of potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus... or you wont have any cucumbers to cut up and stick around your plants. Or you can cut out the middle vegetable and just fertilise the cannabis plants directly.

Yes true ...have you tried this?

Yeah, because rotting decomposing fresh vegetable matter is fine to plant right into the top soil lol....... Why is there a need for proper composting protocols then dickwad ? You fucking nimbin-ites are fucking done with, when there is med cannabis growing everywhere in oz the revenue you make by ripping off the influx of tourists and fellow ozzies is going to dry up and youre going to have the shittiest fucking dope in the whole of oz...... well done!

Move along now,

Edited by _Puff_Tough_