Getting lots of rain

Yeah thanks carbon I'm pretty happy with myself about how the gardens are coming along this year,I even exceeded my own record from a 3.2 to a 3.4 metre high this year makes me feel like a proud parent lol I'll defiantly post a few pictures of the end product.this site has been very helpful to me and I've been reading everything I can get my hands/eyes on but I think I could read forever so hopefully soon I can take a leap of faith and try it and see what happens

I don't know but I'll look into that it would make my life a lot easier if that was the case but I think its little bit more complicated than that someone said to me the other day that if you start with crappy leaf/trim you get crappy oil,if you start with quality buds you get quality oil which sort of makes sense to me,I'm trying to produce something like Charlottes web or similar if that's possible

Seedsman have recently started selling some extremely high CBD strains, apparently up to a ratio of 20:1 CBD/THC.  I think Charlottes is higher, but a couple of these seem to be in the ballpark.  I've got 1 on the way if the order makes it through.  I've done a 1.5:1 before, definitely a noticeable difference, but still capable of getting you high.

Might be worth looking into how they process canna to make the meds they've been giving children, as I think (but don't know) that the form of medicine used doesn't really get them high, possibly down to not decarbing and the dilution rates?????  Certainly something I'd want to be very certain about before giving to any child.  But high CBD sounds like the go.  There's plenty of info out there, just a matter of figuring out what's legitimate.

:peace:

Thank you very much sir,do you think there would be anybody at the nimbin fest that might have rock solid info about canna meds I'm willing to go anywhere in oz can't go overseas due to funds and other children its tricky,I've been trying to get her into a trial that is happening in Brisbane as we speak but the pediatrician said we have to try every other available avenue first before we turn to canna and that doesn't make sense to me as the drugs/scripts are so damaging to the body with horrendous side affects I hate forcing her to take them why can't they just let us try the canna meds what they know works its so frustrating,i thought she was going to die in my arms a few weeks ago which has prompted all this research I've been doing,I just don't know what to do I'm not a doctor I'm just a desperate mum and jail is a big concern to I can't help anyone from there and another thing is I've never brought anything of the net and can barely operate a computer so that's holding me up I bit to though I have learnt quite a bit in the last few weeks,some of the terminology baffles me as well anyways its all helping so again thanks for your help

They usually run a variety of symposiums/lectures etc at Nimbin Mardi Grass, usually including a lot of medicinal canna stuff.  I would imagine there would be a list of proposed lectures up somewhere by now?  Another good thing about going to MG, is that you might get lucky enough to bump into someone sharing seeds that might work well for you.

Different and less serious issues, but I know what it's like trying to get pediatricians to come down off their high horse, unless you get lucky they won't even consider anything outside their long standing attitudes.  And the absolute joke that the med canna legislation is here in Oz isn't going to help, IMO for now it's best to take the approach that it doesn't actually exist, and I don't think that's going to change in a hurry.

I don't know bugger all about your childs illness, or the treatments being used for it, so I can't offer any advice.  I know there's info out there about it, and I'm pretty sure there's online support groups where other parents share their experiences and knowledge on medicating their kids with canna, so they would be a great place to start.

If you can find out what sorts of cannabis strains, or cannabinoid ratios, you need, best bet at this point is to buy some beans from a UK based seedbank and hope they get through customs.  There's a thread or 2 on here about buying seeds safely, have a good read through and you should be able to figure it out, it's fairly easy, just a bit scary the 1st time.  Don't have anything growing or set up when you import though, just to be on the safe side.  If you can compute your way to using this site, you should be right with ordering seeds.