Getting lots of rain

Me to I'm coping the rain again plus fog at night it sucks but to answer your question humidity and rain not good if you only have two weeks left I'd be very careful,if your getting a breeze in between showers that's drying them out or you can create your own breeze like a fan it should be ok but if your getting heavy down pours that are totally soaking them and no chance to dry off,that's when I'd start to worry especially at the stage your at and mould doesn't take long to get going in the right conditions it happened to me last grow in just three days but the conditions were severe heavy rain and high humidity, defiantly keep an eye on them and the conditions, hope that helps some

No probs I'm actually in the exact same position as you some I might just have to take it a little early I think,however I'm going to just take all the big stuff of the top and leave the little buddies for a little longer because my top ones are protecting them at moment and they don't seem to be getting as wet and I think they could really benefit from a bit more time,there just not ready yet damm it,the little ones I meen

It's rain, it's not the end of the world.  If you're going to grow canna, you need to deal with the fact that you will lose a bit to mould now and then.  If you're going to grow outdoors, you're going to have to learn to deal with the realities of nature, so many things that can be either beneficial or detrimental. 

I've grown both indoors and outdoors guerilla grows, and have copped bad weather at the late stage of flowering almost inevitably every time outdoors, but would have to say that mould is still more of a problem indoors.  The good natural airflow and sunshine after rain events does a good job of looking after the plants, and the rainwater seems to give them a health and growth boost.  The rain you need to worry about is when there's strong winds blowing the water into the buds, along with general battering and flying debris damaging them.  This shit happens, and can lead to bits of mould developing.  All you have to do is put some time and effort into looking for any signs of mould, and carefully cut it out before it spreads.  Sure you will lose a bit, but I've still managed to get all my bush grows through to full maturity (which is a bit over matured for me) without any catastrophic loss, worst year was maybe 1.5 oz lost, and I'd rather lose that than have a stash of buds that don't do what I need them to do.  It's just a matter of putting some time and effort into monitoring and treating, it's when you take the lazy approach that it gets to take hold, drop spores, and spread, then you lose an entire crop.

If you can't deal with it, grow indoors, use a dehumidifier, and grow airy fluffy sativa strains.  Even then you'll probably get a little bit here and there. 

:peace: