Getting lots of rain

Ok I've tryd to take a few pics and along with computers I'm not a very good photographer either so just wondering how they look and if I should be concerned about this rain,I've checked the weather report and its looks like I'm going to be getting rain on and off for the next week,should I be concerned,is there anything I can do,paranoia is getting to mepost-60506-148954914928_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954918043_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954921564_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954923608_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954927292_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954929576_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954937675_thumb.jpegpost-60506-148954945939_thumb.jpeg
  • Upvote 3

My girls have about 3inches now,however today has been dry with wind and they seem dry I tkink but I know more is predicted and I'm so stressed about mould and know iv still got weeks till they'll be ready iv never had any off these worries in the past ever so the fear of the unknown is getting to me

Thought so. Love the colouring. You breed? Those pyde ones are worth a mint.

Yes I've always bred dogs,blue cattle dogs and great Danes,but a couple years back it was getting to much for me so I gave it up for a bit but I love dogs and missed it so I'm trying a medium size breed this time round and I've absolutely fallen in love with French bulldogs and yes I'll be trying to find a suitable male for her over the 6months and yes very expensive breed she cost me a arm and leg over 4thousand to be more precise but she will pay herself off and I'm looking forward to having little frenchies running around,they really are clown dogs
  • Upvote 1

Yes I've always bred dogs,blue cattle dogs and great Danes,but a couple years back it was getting to much for me so I gave it up for a bit but I love dogs and missed it so I'm trying a medium size breed this time round and I've absolutely fallen in love with French bulldogs and yes I'll be trying to find a suitable male for her over the 6months and yes very expensive breed she cost me a arm and leg over 4thousand to be more precise but she will pay herself off and I'm looking forward to having little frenchies running around,they really are clown dogs

My old girl had a male pyde. He was in demand that's for sure haha. Lucky fella. And yeah they are friggin gooses. Weirdest traits I've ever seen in a dog lol